Sweet Blossoms

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXZHONGLI

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

" Albedo! " Aether's voice finally pierced through the alchemist's daydreaming and brought him back to reality. " I apologize, your soft hair is distracting me " The traveler's lover casually replied as he keeps petting Aether like a small kitten. " I'm glad that you like my hair but... I have a request... " The blonde traveler said timidly, " You know I would give anything to you, I would do anything within my powers, to get anything that you asks for, " Albedo said as he smiled sweetly to his partner, giving his words and promises to his adorable lover.

" Nonono! I'm not asking for anything big... I just... I wanted more hugs from you... " Aether's cute request was then followed by his blushing face which just made the genius alchemist fall in love deeper and deeper with him. " Of course, I'll give you plenty of hugs and kisses from now on " The two were so head over heels to each other that they didn't even realize someone was knocking on Aether's door. 

" Aether! It's me, Lumine! Sucrose said she saw you coming home with Albedo! We made cookies! " She shouted from across the door, noticing how no one answered, she helped herself in and saw the two lovebirds smothering over each other. " Hey! Don't forget I booked the Cathedral for me and my Sucrose wedding first! " The younger twin said, clearly teasing the two, upon hearing Lumine's voice, Aether snapped out of Loveland and came back to reality. " M-MA-W- WE-WEDDING?! W-WE JUST DATED! WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT W-WEDDING! " The flustered older twin was a stuttering mess as his cheeks were tainted red.

" Yea yea, whatever you say, big brother, we all know you look good in whites " Lumine's words got Albedo fantasizing about Aether in a white wedding dress, or even a white tuxedo, and both got him to blush. " I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now, cookies on the counter! " Just like the storm, Lumine came and disappeared within a few minutes. " Sorry about that " Aether apologized on the behalf of his sister's sudden entrance, as he noticed Albedo thinking long and hard about something.

" Albedo? " The blonde traveler called his name as he cupped his lover's cheeks as it brought him back to reality, with an entirely straight face,  he asked " Oh sorry, I was just thinking... would you prefer to wear a dress or tuxedo for the wedding? " The question was a direct AND critical hit to Aether, as he couldn't relay any answers except a much more stuttering mess and more blushes. The alchemist noticed his lover looked quite flustered by the question and immediately changed the topic.

" Oh, the sun will set if we don't move now, go take a few minutes to change to your comfortable travel clothes, I'll wait here " 

Aether ended up doing what he was told and changed into his usual travel attire, his exposed waist got Albedo silently cursing other's who get the privilege of seeing it. Nevertheless, he didn't want his lover to feel burdened either, therefore he made a mental note on destroying anyone who tries to even glance at Aether's slim waist. 

The two set out on a journey once more, packing the cookies they received as a snack, before setting out further into the wild, Albedo casually slid on his white coat onto his lover, as the winds were blowing quite strongly, hence it was pretty cold that day. " I don't want you to catch a cold," He said before intertwining their hands together and made a beeline from Mondstadt to Windrise, to Thousand Winds Temple, and finally to Starsnatch Cliff. Aether's heart was beating rather loudly throughout the entire journey, although he was quite unsure whether it was because he was tired, or it was because he could feel his lover's warmth through their hands, or Albedo's scent on the coat that he had received.