Staggering Steps

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

LISAXJEAN

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

Upon arriving home, Aether had no choice but to prepare for his quick trip to Liyue to meet up with Madame Ping, since she had relayed the message to Lumine, it seemed pretty urgent, the blonde-haired traveler left a note on the kitchen countertop, informing his lover about his departure before getting himself back out and running full speed to Liyue harbor.

At the same time, Aether thought about hiding his embarrassment from Albedo, he wanted to be someone whom the alchemist could rely on in the near future... he wanted to be bolder with his partner.

He wanted to be able to ask for kisses and hugs whenever he wanted without doubting himself and hesitating over the smallest thing, he wanted their relationship to progress..

He knew Albedo meant no harm, the alchemist just wanted to show that he is sincerely in love with Aether by giving him the time and space he needed... but with Aether's current condition, the traveler doubts their relationship would actually progress for a good year or so.

Therefore, he wanted to be the one that initiates this relationship! He wanted Albedo to smother him with all the love and affection that he had been holding back on,

He had pushed Albedo to his very limit and he felt bad for it, it would be a lie if he were to say he didn't feel a tinge of sadness when Albedo left him alone in his office...

Because of his fear of progressing into the relationship, Albedo had been walking on eggshells.. when in reality, Aether would've liked it if his lover states what is okay and what is not okay for the both of them... he felt like the alchemist only prioritized him, which was very sweet of him to do so, but at the same time... the traveler knew it's not how an actual relationship work.

He wanted Albedo to show more of his affection and possessiveness towards him, he wanted Albedo to be selfish for once.

He wanted his lover to be comfortable around him and do whatever he wanted on Aether.

In order to achieve that, Aether decided to man up and face his fears, and the trip to Liyue would help him prepare his mind so that when he goes back to Mondstat, he could tell Albedo how much he loved him, and how much he wanted his lover to do the things they both desired.

He can't wait to see the surprised look on Albedo's usually stoic face, he giggled to himself imagining it, he wanted to get his happily ever after like in those fairytales his mother used to tell him, and he will make his effort to get it!

" I promise to do better! Just so you wait Albedo! " The blonde traveler fist-pumped to the air, with a burning motivation, and a concrete resolution, he's going to be greeting Albedo with a kiss once he comes back home!