[31]: Gone Mad

"Yeah, I got us some more help

"Yeah, I got us some more help."

Yoongi must've gone mad.

The explosive reaction from the rest of the group gives you an ounce of confidence that it wasn't you being crazy, in thinking Yoongi was stupid for that sentence.

The question of why anyone would want to bring any more inexperienced outsiders into the 'underground' mission—which had become quite the opposite after all these new additions—was not a question any of you could answer.

Yoongi must have noticed the cringe of disapproval on your face specifically, as he jumped to explain himself.

"Look, they're just a few people who can help us find what we're looking for. Y'know, speed up the process." he took a sip of his drink before continuing. "They don't need any details, or backtracking, or even our names. We meet them somewhere publicly, and they'll tell us what they know. It's simple shit. Strategic, if anything."

Strategic?

Stupidegic.

"Who are they?" Taehyung inquired.

"Chungha, and Hyuna."  he replied quickly. "Those are their names. They're young. Oh, and smart."

Girls?

You felt yourself become slightly lit up by the idea of women giving you a hand, this time. It was certainly more promising, in your brain, than the boys surrounding you.

But you weren't familiar with those names. And, judging the look on all the boys' faces, they weren't either.

"Why are we doing this?" asked Jungkook. "As if we need more help."

"Yeah, because we've done such a great job so far." Hoseok replied, siding with Yoongi. "We've been here almost a week and we're still standing right where we started: with our thumbs in our assholes."

Well, that's a little crude.

You, for one, had at least tried to figure it all out. Without any impactful help from the boys. But what was more notable than that, was that those boys hadn't made any moves that suggested they knew what the fuck they were even doing on this mission.

Nothing that showed experience. Nothing that showed that they knew the signs, what to look for, how to be of service.

They were deadweights, only making your workload heavier.

Jungkook shook his head at Yoongi.

But nobody could disagree.

As a group, you definitely hadn't been making the type of progress you all aimed to be making. With no names to follow, no idea of where the Egg was, and no effective teamwork, you were all going downhill.