[20]: Closed-Minded

"I hate this

"I hate this."

It was all you could think.

They were the only words that ran through your brain like water rapids in a stormy mountain terrain.

I hate this.

I hate this.

You hated this.

You hated your life. And what was even better, that rock bottom, had just gotten ten times rockier.

Flicking through the images of the new parters you were now expected to work alongside, was nothing but infuriating.

You had never experienced working in a team so large. You didn't know how to—it was arcane.

They all looked the same.

All of the boys.

They were all handsome—not that you cared. Each of them possessed their own unique charm.

They looked dangerous.

Yet, harmless.

No, definitely dangerous.

Clad in dark clothes, covered in tattoos. They all had different styles. Some of them had piercings, some of them had colourful hair. The only real differences between all the men, was just that. Their faces, their hair colours, and the ink that marked their skin in such conflicting ways, making them somewhat stand out from each other.

But their expressions?

Identical.

Blank. Monotone. Smug.

Completely unreadable. Even for you.

"Try to keep your mind open, Red." Jungkook reminded, as if reading your mind. All the while he was sorting through the information that you could use. "A change of scenery could be nice, you know."

You could muster nothing but an eye-roll.

"Look, we leave in three days. Two of these guys are already in Busan." he was pointing to the faces as he spoke, "The remaining two will be joining us at the airport."

"Which ones?" You asked.

"These two, 'Ghost', and 'Redstone'," his fingers traced over them. "Birth names, Kim Namjoon, and Jung Hoseok."

You nod slowly, "They're already in Busan?"

"Yes." he nod, "And then who we will be travelling with: 'Badger'. Or, Kim Taehyung."

"Okay." you wondered. Then you paused, biting your lip, "Okay, so, who's the last one?"

"Hm?"