❊ 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓱: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓞𝓯 𝓐 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 ❊

Book: Anirudh- The Story Of A Misread Barrister
Author: Manaaveena
ManasaveenaP
Judge: Rohini
Rohini_2505

Book: Anirudh- The Story Of A Misread BarristerAuthor: ManaaveenaManasaveenaPJudge: RohiniRohini_2505

TOTAL: 86/100

(9/10) Overall plot:
You have shed light on adequate issues which glided along with your story smoothly.

(7/10) Language and style:
The way you have took forward each plot in Anirudh’s perspective is highly praise-worthy. We seldom have access to his POVs so this was a fresh breath.

But I would suggest you try experimenting with your writing styles. The narrative becomes monotonous after some time. Try to write more on his inner emotions and less about their physical actions.

There are places where you mention his walking here and there and stuff such as that and it only tones down the interest of the story.

But I couldn’t stop myself from swooning over the definition of Love you had written in one of the initial chapters. The words had won over my heart!

(9/10) Grammar:
As such there are no major troubles with your grammar. But do check again for a typo here and there and rectify it!

But do work on planning out the paragraphs. Long ones do tire out some readers ( I know it does to me) so just sort them out accordingly for it to look more readable.

(8/10) Description of scenes:
Though what you have written is great but try being a little more creatively elaborate whilst describing any essence of the story.

(10/10) Cover:
The simplicity of the cover has perfect synchronisation with the theme of the story and it’s parts. In shorter words it is a perfect fit.

(8/10) Blurb:
Try to shorten your blurb and just include core information. It should be short and sweet, powerful enough for one to decide to read it in a minute.

(9/10)Emotional attachment:
There were many instances where the readers could connect to Anirudh’s emotions. Be it the frustration or the happiness, you have conveyed it just right.

But as I said earlier do work on changing your styles from time to time to keep it engaging.

(9/10)Originality:
Your story was the first of its kind I have read. A novel plot that arose and then branched out from the one in the show. Cherry on cake is his perspective (and that is one of the many things I love about this story, as I keep repeating!)

(9/10) Character development:
You have done a great job here. Just keep this flow intact with every character in the story!

(8/10) Overall enjoyment:
Overall it is a story of its kind! It has its own ups and downs but their journey was worth reading all along! I’d always wished to see such tracks in the show so I just loved the way you breathe life into each on of the scenes with your words.

Again I am no expert reviewer so do forgive me if At any place it’s seemed off-setting. I tried to include all the points you could work on more because that is what helps us authors most effectively. Really hope you didn’t mind!