❊ 𝓗𝓮𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓳𝓱𝓪 ❊

Book: Heer's Ranjha
Author: Manya
-Heer-
Judge: Parineeta
parineeta3107

Book: Heer's RanjhaAuthor: Manya-Heer-Judge: Parineetaparineeta3107

TOTAL: 70/100

Review:

What first seeks attention of a reader is the cover of the book. I found the image used for the cover very nice but the cover was too simple. It could have been a bit more creative try some editing and stuff and it will help you attract a way more readers.

Next comes the blurb although it was same as the introduction so I will count them as one. I want to praise you hard for this you managed to make a blurb for an OS means like for an OS book it is really difficult to think up an idea to introduce an OS and you did that. The way you compared Anirudh-Bondita with Heer and Ranjha I found that unique and the title too goes with the blurb.

When it comes to the plot your ideas were very nice and I liked that first ts of yours so much but as every story has faults yours too had. Most of the chapters had intimate scenes and romance stuff which made it a little boaring when read consecutively at the same time. Coming up with a plot and expressing it into words are two different aspects of writing and you should work on the second one as it was lacking working as a barrier between your idea and your readers mind.

I found that the story in every os or ts was running too much and it seemed like the author wants to end this thing as soon as possible. In the last os too the last part and anirudhs death and Chandrachurs part was rushed.

Although I like that ts "Forbidden love" the thing I didn't liked was bondita being so coward or helpless. She didn't even tried to save herself and was crying for anirudh. Her character is not like that. The thing Anirudh did could have been done by her too . And there were some loopholes in other os too like in last ts how did they fall in deep love in just one meet and got married so easily despite her being captivated in brothel.

I will have to deduct marks in Language as you have to work hard for it. Description was lacking too much which made it difficult to imagine what was going on in this story. You are using a simple sentence to portray a situation but instead it can be expressed in two to three lines. And there was a scene in "Tulsipur diaries" in which I got totally confused. It was said that Anirudh picks up bondita in his arms and in the next line he was cupping her cheeks. How can he cup her cheeks when his hands are busy carrying her. And again she indicates towards her dress but there were no description of it so I could not imagine that properly and where they were making out on bed or standing at the same spot? This was a bit confusing and you should work on it.

There were not much spelling or grammar mistakes but there were some minor like in one sentence it was "jaha Nahi Bola hota Hein vaha bhi..." It should be "Bolna" and minor stuff like that you can edit it. And yes you used present tense in the book but it is preferred to use past tense in writings so keep this in mind.

Conclusion:

Your cover , blurb and ideas were amazing just work on your way to portray them and try to add more description. Explore the characters and concepts more and add past tense while writing. Just a bit efforts and you will blow it.

It was my very first time reviewing any book so it can have some mistakes so please feel free to point them out.