❊ 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 ❊

Book: Forever Yours- OS/TS/SS Series
Author: Khushi Shah
divinelovexks
Judge: Riti
destiny_destinations

Book: Forever Yours- OS/TS/SS SeriesAuthor: Khushi ShahdivinelovexksJudge: Ritidestiny_destinations

TOTAL: 92/100

Review:

The first thing which captivated my attention was the cover of your story which is just designed wonderfully.

Coming to the phrase, "Don't judge a book by it's cover",  the description or blurb is the most important part of any story, and the very first line of that blurb took my heart away.

About The Story:

The first paragraph of any of your OS/TS/SS is more then enough to grab attention towards your story.

The plot you chose for your OS/TS/SS are wonderfully portrayed and are unique.

The use of italics at certain points of your story are icing on the cake.

The sentences are fluently written except few minor mistakes in the story, but try to minimize more mistakes, as a reader would love to read a story with no or better fewer mistakes.

Overall Review:

Overall, the book is intriguing and inspite of few grammatical mistakes, the story is marvelous. You can get the clear imagination of the scenes while reading, and I am personally attached to the book now.

The book is just mesmerizing and do keep up this great work as you have got alot of potential.