❊ 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝓾 - 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓴 ❊

Book: Barrister Babu- Tark Se Fark
Author: Pratishtha
Pratishtha102
Judge: Riti
destiny_destinations

Book: Barrister Babu- Tark Se FarkAuthor: PratishthaPratishtha102Judge: Ritidestiny_destinations

TOTAL: 86/100

Review:

The cover is foremost important part of any story, and in your story, the cover I found is just amazing but judging a book by it's cover is not something I believe in and so while reading the description, I expect that the blurb could have been a bit more better after seeing your potential.

About The Story:

The story was actually intriguing and portrayed wonderfully. I felt like reliving and cherishing the olden days of Barrister Babu in your way of writing.

The development of characters is which I would like to point out, which was mind blowing as you portrayed the change of hearts.

The circumstances and the problems you showed with your talent of writing were quite realistic, educational and on point. Which is very much impressive.

Coming to the cons of the story, while reading your story I could see some grammatical errors, though the number were less but you can always work on that.

Next thing I would pin in is that after seeing your potential of writing, I believe you can be more expressive about description of scenes. I would suggest the use of italic font to highlight anything related to the feelings of a character or to point something which holds significance later in the story.

Overall Review:

Overall, the story is just marvelous and worth reading. The scenes are imaginable, as well as the story will help the readers know about some of the unknown facts of pre-independence era.

The change of hearts and feelings of the character is something which I loved personally!
Just loved it and keep up the great work Pratishtha. Also, readers give this story a read as it's still ongoing and worth your time!!!