❊ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷|𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓪 ❊

Book: Passion | Anidita
Author : Kiara
maintumharax_
Judge: Preeti
Preeti_19_

Book: Passion | AniditaAuthor : Kiaramaintumharax_Judge: PreetiPreeti_19_

TOTAL: 94/100

As we all know, everything has its good sides and bad sides. Same way, the book "Anidita|Passion" has its pros and cons. So, here I'm presenting an honest review of this beautiful masterpiece according to my observation🙂.

🔵Review :-

Introduction -

In any story, the title comes first. So, I've to say that your title is really interesting and it tempts me to read your story! And most importantly, the title is very relevant to the story. I loved it Kiara di!

Then, the song attached in the header is a perfect combination with the story. It's so soothing and goes very well with the story.

Next is the cover. Your cover is enchanting, but I think it could've been a little more beautiful. (I know that I'm not a graphic designer to judge your cover, but I just said what I felt :) )

Then, your blurb is just impeccable!👌👌 I've no words to say about it. It's the perfect description of your story.

Story -

Now, coming to the main point; that is, your story.

First of all, I must say that you've got a lot of talents in writing and expressing your thoughts. I can't explain how magically you've penned the story❤❤❤! Still, there are some obvious errors in your story; because nothing in this world is so perfect. I hope that pointing out those minor errors will surely help you to improve your story. I'll also point out the good things about your story.

1) Starting with the pros of your story. Your story is really outstanding! It's so well-written. The first line itself is attention-grabbing which clearly depicts the separation of AniDita.

2) The plot is unique and amazing! And your story has a good pace.

3) The next thing which I loved about your story are your descriptions!! You describe everything in such a beautiful way, that reading each and every line creates a perfect imagery in the reader's mind.

4) Your sentences are fluent and expressive. And the sentences are easy to understand, which makes your story engaging.

5) The figures of speech used in your story add a different kind of beauty to the story!♥️

6) The delivery of the dialogues of different characters is just splendid!!!

7) Your language and style of writing is superb!! No words to describe it!💖

8) Your portrayal of different emotions are at another level! They way you express emotions of the characters, it makes me go through those emotions. So, I got attached to the characters at a deeper emotional level.

9) The words and sentences written in italics are like icing on the cake!😍😍

10) Coming to the cons of your story. The obvious errors are a few grammatical errors like :

● In the 3rd sentence itself, there's a grammatical error. It will be "Didn't he vow..." instead of "Didn't he vowed..."; because only the first form of verb is used with do/does/did.

● At few places, you've used pronouns where nouns should be used.

Like in the 9th paragraph, you've written "After she left, Bondita felt a excruciating pain in her head." So, in this statement, the word "she" indicates whom? I think it's used for Sumati probably, because the earlier sentence is "Sumati maa patted her head, comvinced". It would've been better if you'd have used Sumati instead of she. And if the pronoun is used for Bondita, then you should've written Bondita instead of she.

● There are some errors with articles too. Like it will be "an excruciating", not "a excruciating".

● One more grammatical error that I found in your story is related to proper nouns. Proper nouns like Bondita, Sumati, etc. always start with capital letters.

One thing I would like to mention is that your book has a very few and minor grammatical errors. And to be honest, it's really good to read a book with few grammatical errors, because it makes the books easier to read and more enjoyable.

11) The characters in the story are good. But I feel that Anirudh's side of the story is lacking a bit. I mean you could've added a little more of his story. But, Bondita's side of story is awesome! Indroneel, Thakuma, Chandrachur and Sampoorna's characters are also written very well. But, Tapur's character seems a bit wierd. First, she rebelled against Thakuma and defended Anirudh. But later, she herself tricked Bondita and called Indroneel to mentally heal Bondita. If Tapur had really thought that Anirudh was Bondita's cure, then she would've called Anirudh instead of Indroneel. So, her character looks strange and quite confusing.

12) One last thing, I really loved that picture which you've added in the end of the story.

Conclusion -

Overall, your story is really enjoyable and intriguing. Despite a few minor errors, the story is marvelous! I could clearly imagine all the scenes which made it even more interesting to read. I got emotionally attached to your story. It's a mesmerising story. You've a lot of potential di, I became a fan of your writings!

I really loved the story a lot!!❣

So, this is the very first book review of mine. Please forgive me for any mistakes🙃.