❊ 𝓚𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲 - 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓪 ❊

Book: Kranti- Anidita
Author: Megha
_meghaaa
Judge: Parineeta
parineeta3107

Book: Kranti- AniditaAuthor: Megha_meghaaaJudge: Parineetaparineeta3107

TOTAL: 84.5/100

I read the book "Kranti" and prepared the following review:

The plot of the book is amazing although its just the starting of the book and many things are going to unfold in future but still how much the book got unfolded I liked it its nice.

Yes there were some instances which didn't met my expectations like I felt Anirudh fell for bondita a little early and he feels that he loves Saudamini inspite of that he easily accepted his love for bondita. So yeah his emotional fight was missing slightly.

But overall the plot was too good. Talking about the cover the portrait of ma Durga which you used to amazing!! I personally like this type of art but where it lacked was the colour was a bit dull and not that eye-catching.

About the blurb you introduced the leads and their aspirations. The blurb should introduce the story along with the characters so that people would know about what will they get inside. Umm ... well I am not deducting much in here because it was partially fullfilled but I expect a bit more from you remember expectations can be made only to them whom you think can fulfill it.

And yes there were a bit spelling.. umm.. words misused and I know these were typo so recheck it once. Few sentences were not framed properly or say lack of punctuation which made it a bit difficult to understand at once , I repeat few of them.

But yes I would suggest you to describe the scenes more briefly. There were some scenes which confused me like how come suddenly Anirudh reached the Mandir from railway station, when he sat beside bondita near the river bank that she was able to touch him, when Anirudh and Saudamini were talking they were in the car. These descriptions were missing creating confusion among the audience giving a negative impact on the flow.

I would suggest you to change the way you were writing the dialogues. Like as in this sentence :

"Vaise toh, Galat javab hai! par theek hai, agar aapne hi kiya tha toh aapko bhi pata hoga, ki aap dugga ma samaan ho, fir mujhe kyu mara?" Bondita kept both her hands on her waist and asked fearlessly.

In this the dialogue is a bit long and what the character is doing while saying it is described after it so the reader is not able to imagine it while reading they are getting the actions after the dialogue. You can divide the dialogue in two parts and add the actions in middle, like this.

"Vaise toh, Galat javab hai! par theek hai" Bondita kept both her hands on her waist  "agar aapne hi kiya tha toh aapko bhi pata hoga, ki aap dugga ma samaan ho, fir mujhe kyu mara?" She asked fearlessly.

See its a lot more easier to understand what's going on. There were a situation I was not able to digest - Bondita knows how to read even if its hindi. That was a time period girls were not even allowed to touch books forget to read and write so how could bondita. And if she learned from somewhere else it was not mentioned.
And she in ch 8 suddenly started to talk in english while the dialogues were in Hindi initially.

The way things are unfolding slowly is very nice and on top of that you are using some poetry and phrases at last of the chapters is incredible !! (Please continue doing that). The little sprinkle of comedy in between was working as a cherry on top.

Conclusion:

The way you are working on the story is incredible just modify the way of your writing , it will modify your writing. And yes I am definitely gonna look forward for your book. Keep it up girl ❤️🐣