chapter 3, special

***

***

I had on a big graphic t-shirt, baggy blue jeans, my white air forces, and a bandanna in my hair. i drove with Madi to go meet her friends, Chris, Matt, and Nick. they had a Youtube channel and from what Madi has been telling me is that they're pretty popular.

i've never heard of them so i can't confirm if thats true or not. we made it to their house, it was about 30 minutes outside of Boston. we drove inside the suburban area and soon parked.

i got out and i was kind of nervous. i mean i had never met these people before. i guess Madi could tell i was nervous.

"you'll love them." she said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the house. she knocked on the door once before just pushing the door open. the knock as a warning that she was coming inside.

we walked inside and slipped our shoes off and someone poked their head out from behind a wall. a boy. he gasped.

"MADI!" he shouted extremely loud. "and...MADI'S FRIEND!" he shouted again.

"that's Nick." Madi sighed as we walked over to them.

there were two other boys than just Nick.

"guys this is--" Madi began.

another gasp cut her words short. "Caroline! Madi told me about you!" Nick said loudly, again. my eyes widened as he hugged me.

"Nick! oh my god. don't scare her away, i actually like her!" Madi said.

"jeez sorry princess!" Nick said again making me laugh. Madi rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"yeah, whatever Nicholas. anyways, this is Matt." Madi said pointing to a boy that had on a white tank-top and some sweatpants.

"hi." he said with a smile.

"and this is Chris." Madi said pointing to the other boy who was taking a drink of his Pepsi. he had on a blue hoodie and black sweatpants.

Nick had rings on he had a nose piercing and he was in a t-shirt and sweatpants but i already liked his energy.

"hi." i said as i awkwardly waved at the boys.

Chris smiled at me and waved back.

"well now that the awkward part is over." Nick said as he held up his phone and began recording. "which one of us is hotter?"

YOUTUBE//c.s.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara