chapter 12, youtube

***

***

HEHE FAIR WARNING THAT THINGS WILL START TO GET JUICY  HERE SOON YA KNOW A LITTLE DRAMA *WINK WINK*

Chris had helped me set everything up and i sighed. i really didn't have much interest in this but, hey, whatever made him leave it alone.

"Chris, i don't wanna talk to a camera in public, or talk to myself." i sighed.

"oh shut up." he said. "you'll be fine."

i sighed and rolled my eyes. i'm happy he's passionate about it, but i really don't think that this will be a 'me' thing.

"you could even do a morning routine thing. or like a "get read with me" video. and you can do your makeup and just talk about random things and once you get a big enough following you can answer questions while doing it. like how me and my brothers are really known for our car videos that could happen to you but it's you getting ready or something." Chris ranted.

i scoffed and smiled. Chris sighed.

"i know it sounds stupid and all, but wouldn't it be nice to have some extra money, all to yourself, ya know?" he said.

"yeah, i guess so. thank you for helping me Chris." i said with a sincere smile. i leaned in and kissed his cheek and then grabbed my phone.

he blushed and smiled. he rubbed the back of his neck. i sniffled and laid my head on his shoulder. i grabbed his hand and sighed. i rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"tired?"

"mm-hm." i mumbled as i closed my eyes.

"here." he said as he laid down. i looked down at him as he pulled the blanket up. he lifted it up. "what are you gonna sleep with no blanket?" he asked.

i scoffed and laid down. i rested my head on his chest. he pulled the blanket over us and wrapped his arms around me.

"what would i do without you?" i chuckled.

"die."

i snorted and looked up at him. he laughed. "jesus christ, that was...wow."

he smiled. "oh just shut up and sleep."

"now that is something i can and will do." i said as i scooted higher and laid my head on his upper chest. he kept one arm around me and the other went to my head and he slowly scratched my head. i relaxed and just listened to his heartbeat.

i wasn't tired. i was wide awake. i just wanted a reason to do this. it was so comfortable and warm. and it all just felt right. and i never wanted to leave.

~~~

it had been a few hours and Chris had left. so it was just me. i was sitting watching a movie and looking at some things i needed for school. and i looked at some new clothes that i wanted to buy but i knew i didn't need them.

so i was just looking. the movie was Harry Potter. i wish i could go to Universal and see the Harry Potter world. i would probably cry if i went. but it would be so much fun. and i could go with the triplets and Madi of course.

i got bored of looking at clothes i would never buy and went onto pinterest when i saw a small cat in a photo. it was so adorable. i had always wanted an animal but i knew it wouldn't be fair if i got a dog because of school. i would be gone a lot and i would be busy, so i had decided against that option, but a cat.

now a cat was different. they knew how to take care of themselves and i wouldn't have to take them for walks or anything.

maybe, just maybe.

but then the litter gets everywhere and who wants to walk around with litter stuck to their feet.

ew, gross.

i sneezed and wiped my nose. god i can't wait until i feel better. i rubbed my eyes and kept looking. i looked up a shelter and looked at all the cats they had. and that's when i found one.

it was 4 years old and was beautiful. it had crystal blue eyes and long dark and light gray hair. and her name was Pearl. i just fell in love with her.

i found the address of this shelter and made my final decision.

i was going to get that cat.

~~~

*the next day*

i walked into the shelter and went to the front desk. i had went out and bought all things i would need to have a cat. i spent hours researching things. finding tips on how to keep cat litter from going everywhere and how to clean the hair, and i felt i was ready.

i was taken to a small room and a few minutes later in walked a woman with Pearl. she placed the cat on the ground. i was in awe. she was so beautiful. i got down on the floor and pet her. she seemed nervous at first but i slowly scratched her ears and felt her fur, she then walked towards me.

i smiled and chuckled. yep, she was officially mine.

"i think she likes you." she said.

i smiled as Pearl came up against my body, purring. i chuckled.

"yeah, she's definitely mine now." i chuckled.

"amazing. i can tell she's gonna be very happy." the woman said. i looked up at her and smiled. "i'll go get the papers and then she's all yours." the woman said and i nodded as she left.

i looked down at Pearl and smiled. "Chris is gonna love you."

~~~

i walked inside my apartment and set down the carrier. i opened it up and Pearl came trotting out. she really thought she was some queen.

"go explore while i set everything up." i said as i picked up the carrier and put it in my bedroom.

i grabbed the litter box, that would be the first thing i would need to put together. i bought puppy pads because that would help keep the floor clean from the litter. i set everything up and Pearl seemed to be satisfied with it.

i grabbed her bowls for her food and water and filled them up and set them beside her litter box. i got up and ran to grab the best part, i had bought toys and treats, a scratch pole. i bought it all.

i ran back into my room and sat down in front of her. i opened up the toys and dangled it in front of her. she seemed to like it as she stood up and tried to grab at it. i chuckled and set it down and opened the rest.

she was satisfied with everything. i set up the scratch pole while she was occupied. there was a place where she would lay down and there were a few dangling bits. it was super cute.

i threw out all the boxes and sighed. now that was all done, i could relax. Pearl seemed to be happy as i laid down. i got onto my laptop and turned on Netflix. i decided to watch shameless and whole i was in the middle of an episode i hear meowing.

i paused it and leaned over to see Pearl looking up at me. i sighed. i leaned down and picked her up and placed her beside me. she quickly got comfortable and i pet her. her fur was so soft and she was so fluffy. she was beautiful.

"oh yeah, when i'm not sick we're taking so many photos. everyone is gonna love you." i chuckled and she merely purred in response.

wow i'm talking to my cat.

well this is gonna be fun.

***