24 - Delve Deep

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jimin's hands travelled to Jungkook's ass, caressing the skin as his hands moved to Jungkook's lower back. Jimin used his hands to pull Jungkook lower towards him, their chests together as his hands pulled Jungkook closer. His fingertips danced across Jungkook's tattooed back, feeling each crevice. 

Jungkook felt butterflies in his belly at the way Jimin touched him. Each caress was filled with care and compassion, and Jungkook never thought he'd be able to feel this emotion before or that somebody would ever care about him, but he finally realized that he was worth something.

Jimin pulled away from the kiss, leaning down to kiss Jungkook's nape. The older man was above him as he held himself up, tilting his head to the side to allow for Jimin to kiss his neck. This was the first time that Jimin did this, but he enjoyed how Jungkook's body tasted. He couldn't wait to one day taste more of him.

"How do you feel?" Jimin asked as he kissed Jungkook's neck, his soft and sweet lips leaving gentle and wet kisses to the nape of his neck. Jungkook had never felt so loved before, and right now, his heart was beginning to beat too fast.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, his hands roaming along Jimin's waist as he felt Jimin kiss his neck sweetly.

"How do you feel after we just did this? I'm sure you feel different, too. Hurting me wasn't easy for you, especially since it's the first time doing this for us," Jimin said as his lips gently clasped onto Jungkook's skin.

"I... You're right, it wasn't easy to hurt you. I didn't want you to feel used or abused. But, you told me you wanted this so I did it for us. But seeing tears in your eyes really made me feel bad," Jungkook said as he allowed Jimin to kiss his neck. Jimin's lips moved to his tattooed shoulder, kissing the ink on his skin.

"You know... Impact that harsh will always make my eyes sting from the pain. It's my body's natural reaction. But that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it. I love it when you touch me however you like. If I have a problem, or if I'm reaching my limit, I'll use my safe word," Jimin reassured Jungkook before he began to leave wet kisses to Jungkook's shoulder.

It was very forgotten about most times but aftercare was crucial for dominants as well. Jungkook may have been a monster before, but his conscience wouldn't sit well knowing he hurt Jimin in a way that he didn't like. And, Jimin reassuring him made Jungkook feel taken care of, which was new.

For a moment, things were quiet as Jungkook allowed Jimin to kiss his neck. The younger brought one hand to Jungkook's hair, tugging on it to pull his head back for space.

"Daddy... Can I give you a hickey?" Jimin asked softly as he kissed Jungkook's neck and tugged on his hair. The older felt a chill go down his spine.

"You want to mark me?" Jungkook responded. Nobody has ever wanted to mark him before, and he never let his sex workers do that because it felt wrong to do. He didn't want a reminder of his fucks with them because they didn't mean anything.

"I mean... You mark me. And, you belong to me just as much, don't you?" Jimin asked in his quiet and shy voice. Jungkook felt different. As Jimin kissed along his shoulder tattoos, he began to think. He knew that Jimin was special to him but the thought of him being special to Jimin as well never really occurred to him. He didn't realize, Jimin thought he was special too.

"I do... If you want to mark me, go ahead, baby boy. I don't mind," Jungkook gave Jimin permission to leave his marks on him. The younger was overjoyed,  before he parted his lips and began to leave short kisses to Jungkook's neck, near his artery.

He left a few short and wet kisses, before he began to suck on the skin like Jungkook had previously done for him many times. The older man bit down on his lower lip.