~13~ Harder

Jungkook leaned forward, his lips smashing against Jimin's in a more passionate and hungry kiss. The first kiss was gentle, but this was intense and powerful.

Jimin moaned, the sound causing Jungkook to throb in his suit pants. He's truly never had such a craving before. It made him feel different, and like an entirely new person, but his attraction for Jimin wasn't just something that he could control or switch off.

Jungkook palmed Jimin's erection over the material of his jeans. The blonde let out a whine, sounding rather adorable like a puppy. Jungkook continued with whatever he was doing, learning Jimin's body more. He applied a bit more pressure to Jimin's erection, but when the younger began to move his hips forward with the action, he knew that Jimin was getting worked up.

Jungkook pulled back to kiss his neck, leaving a few more smaller hickeys everywhere. This was a first for Jungkook because he had never done this to anyone. Hickeys were something he would only use to indicate ownership. With his sex workers, he never owned them because they weren't all pure. They would sleep with just about anyone if given the chance. Jimin, however, was different, because he belonged to Jungkook as of now.

Jungkook left more hickeys to his neck while palming Jimin's erection.

"Daddy..." Jimin whispered, trying not to make any more noise.

The older man popped the button to his jeans, learning that Jimin was becoming impatient.

"Do you want me to have sex with you?" Jungkook asked, flatly. He wanted to ask because he needed a definite answer from Jimin. He didn't want to make a mistake.

"I'm scared... I've never done this before... What if I'm no good?" Jimin asked softly, tilting his head back to allow Jungkook more space for him to mark up.

"I'll be gentle. I'll do it exactly how you need it. Let Daddy take care of you. All you need to do is enjoy it," Jungkook whispered against his neck as he unzipped Jimin's jeans slowly. Jimin just bit his lip at the way Jungkook's knuckles grazed his erection in the process.

"Okay, Daddy... I trust you," Jimin whispered. Jungkook felt his heartbeat quicken at those words. It felt different to hear. With his mafia, they all had an understanding of trust between them. Taking their oath meant that they trusted each other, even if they didn't do anything to deserve it. But, hearing these words from Jimin was a first for Jungkook. Nobody has ever told him this before.

So with a fast beating heart, he got on his knees before Jimin, pulling the younger's jeans down to his ankles. Jimin nibbled on his bottom lip, feeling a strong arousal as he watched Jungkook kneel before him.

It was a huge displacement to see a powerful criminal on his knees, but Jimin would cherish this and appreciate it a lot more than anyone else, and that's what Jungkook wanted. He wanted to be appreciated.

Jungkook then slipped Jimin's underwear down, freeing him of his restraints to see his thick and throbbing cock. Jungkook licked his lips, having the desire to take him into his mouth speak louder than any rational thought.

He brought a hand up, stroking Jimin's untouched cock as the younger rested his head against the wall of the bedroom.

"Oh... Daddy," Jimin breathed out, his chest rising and falling in a constant pace as he felt Jungkook's large and strong hand wrapped around his cock.

"What's wrong, baby boy?" Jungkook asked, looking up at Jimin's expression.

"N-nothing... Feels nice..." Jimin whispered as he flattened his palms against the wall, his hands fallen to his sides now that Jungkook released his hands.