~23~ Bruises

Jungkook leaned back, standing on the floor at the foot of the bed as he looked down at Jimin. After that intense blowjob where Jimin didn't even cum, the younger was blushing profusely now.

He was flustered beyond description, his cock throbbing as it rested against his lower abdomen.

"What will you do to me today?" Jimin asked out of curiosity. The older man then smirked, the insane twinkle in his eye making Jimin feel like jerking himself off to the sight of him.

"We already tried sensory deprivation last time. Today... We'll try sensory overload. I'm going to stimulate you from all directions that your mind won't be able to think without the thought of me haunting you... But first, I want to decorate your pretty body with some of my favorite objects," Jungkook smirked, before he walked to the glass cabinet of toys.

Jimin bit his lip, watching Jungkook search in the cabinet for his favorite weapons.

He grabbed the bottle of lube for later, and walked back to leave the bottle of lube underneath the pillows beside Jimin.

The blonde man waited rather impatiently as Jungkook pulled out his object of choice. Walking back to Jimin, he dragged the tip of the leather whip on the ground, his nudity being the highlight of Jimin's day. The older man beneath the red lights, nude with all his tattoos visible, was such a sinful sight. Jimin didn't see this view last time because he was blindfolded, but the sight of Jungkook's erect cock in the air made him lick his lips. He almost completely missed the whip in Jungkook's hand, but luckily, his eyes saw it.

"So here's what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to treat you like my little toy. I'm going to hurt you, and you're going to keep quiet about it. If so much as a peep escapes your perfect lips, I'll restart. And, you won't know how many times I'll whip you for because I'll count in my head. You will lay there like the obedient slut that you are. You will take the pain like a good boy. And if you succeed, I'll eat your ass like you wanted me to. If you fail, I'll fuck you without letting you release. Is that good enough, baby boy?" Jungkook asked, his eyes narrowed as he watched Jimin with wonder in his eyes. He dragged the tip of the whip along the wooden floors as he approached the bed, his gaze trying to intimidate Jimin and possibly make him retract. However, the younger didn't want to go back. He wanted to succeed. After all, he did want Jungkook to eat his ass.

"Yes, Daddy. I want this," Jimin answered as calmly as he could, even if he was nervous. Jungkook grinned at him, clearly satisfied with his answer.

"Lay flat on your belly and wait for me," Jungkook instructed. His deep and sonorous voice was pleasant to Jimin's ear as the younger turned to lay on his belly, as instructed.

Jungkook smirked, seeing Jimin's pretty ass all for him, as he laid on his belly. Jimin pressed his right cheek to the pillow, his face directed to the door of the dungeon, whereas Jungkook stood behind him on the other side of the bed.

"Remember, you can't make a sound. I already have a number in my head, and if you make a sound, I'll restart. If I restart three times, you fail, and you can't cum today," Jungkook reiterated the rules to Jimin. The younger brought his hands up to fist the sheets in preparation, while he layed on the bed motionlessly. Jungkook watched with predatory eyes.

"I'm ready, Daddy," Jimin whispered. Not even a second later, Jungkook raised his arm up high, coming down fast but gently to whip Jimin's thighs. He was gentle, for now, to get him started.

Jimin winced, but he bit on his lip as the stinging pain lingered at the back of his thighs. He didn't make a sound, as requested.

Jungkook smirked, realizing just how obedient he is.

Redemption | Jikook Smut |  (Hiatus) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें