20 - Care

A few days had passed. Jungkook had been making progress in a lot of aspects in his life. For instance, he didn't need alcohol to fall asleep anymore.

He used to drink to pass out. That way, he wouldn't have any nightmares. But, lately, with Jimin sneaking up to his bedroom almost every night to sleep together, Jungkook hasn't been drinking alcohol to fall asleep anymore.

And, he stopped smoking. It wasn't as hard as he thought it would be. He wasn't a heavy smoker, as mentioned before. He would only smoke whenever he felt too stressed. Lately, he used other methods of destressing. Jimin proved to be such a cuddler, and that helped a lot. Even if Jungkook felt embarrassed to ask, Jimin would cuddle his stress away immediately.

So, he decreased his smoking and alcohol consumption. He didn't want to smoke if it affected Jimin's health. The younger had never been around smokers before, so he wasn't accustomed to the scent.

Now, Jungkook was entering the living room in the morning. He had just showered and dressed, wearing his ususl formal attire. He loved to wear his dress shirts and formal pants. It was comfortable to him, even if most people weren't comfortable wearing formal clothes at home.

Entering the living room, he spotted Jimin laying horizontally on the couch, watching television. He appeared to be zoned out, but he was in fact paying careful attention.

Jungkook approached him, leaning down to peck his forehead.

"What are you watching, little one?" Jungkook asked, taking a seat at Jimin's feet. Most of the family were out now; only a selected few stayed back. They each had their own personal lives, too. For instance, Namjoon was out at a plant nursery to find a new plant for his bedroom; and Taehyung was out buying some art supplies for his hobby.

Jungkook lifted Jimin's feet and layed them on his lap, beginning to massage his cleaned and bare feet.

Jimin wasn't focused much.

"Baby boy?" Jungkook called out again. Jimin pouted, before he sat up on the couch. He moved over to Jungkook, finding his seat on the older man's lap.

Jimin pouted as he sat on Jungkook's lap, leaning down to lay his head on Jungkook's shoulder. He wasn't speaking. Instead, he just lay his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

The blonde man brought his hands up to Jungkook's dress shirt button, playing with the button but not undoing it. He just fiddled with the button between his fingers as he rested on Jungkook. The older man brought his hands to Jimin's waist.

"Little one, are you tired?" Jungkook asked, his voice dropped to a lower pitch but still silky smooth to hear.

Jimin just shook his head. His odd behavior was starting to make sense.

"Did you slip?" Jungkook asked, feeling a little nervous suddenly.

Jimin didn't respond to that. Instead, he just continued resting his cheek against Jungkook's shoulder, playing with the third button of his dress shirt as he had his legs on either side of Jungkook.

The older man immediately knew that Jimin was in little space. He was oddly quiet; something that Jimin wasn't.

Then, Jimin held Jungkook's hand, leading his hand to Jimin's sweater which he was wearing. The blonde gestured for Jungkook to remove his sweater. The older man was confused. Jimin was just resting his head on his shoulder and gesturing for him to remove his sweater. What did that mean?

"Do you want to change your clothes, baby?" Jungkook asked. He assumed that the jeans and sweater were uncomfortable for him.

Jimin nodded against his shoulder, internally excited that Jungkook could understand him.