Chapter 72: Mystery Guy

Start from the beginning

I take Giovanni's fingers out his mouth wiping them. His grey eyes tell me he's in a playful mood, his curly hair a mess.  "Mommy looks pretty" Lucky smiles at him putting the pictures down "She always looks pretty" We start going through more videos.

(Flash back)

"Athena hurry up we're going to be late to school" Adriano bangs on the door as I  swing it open looking annoyed. "I don't care about it anyways so being late doesn't matter to me. You just want to see Mia'' A  light blush goes to his face.

"When did you take Mom's camera?" I  look at the camera in his hand as he brings his attention back to it. "Since today I'm taking it with me. Now hurry, I know I'm not the only one who wants to see someone"  He shuts it off putting it in his bag.

"I was just with him last night, trust me I was closer to him than I will be in school" I smirk at Adriano putting on a disgusted face.

He turns on the car starting the short drive to school. The sound of The 1975 plays through the radio bringing peace to my day already. "Vincenzo is going to go with Bianca today" Adriano parks the car and the radio shuts off ruining my peace. I take my headphones putting them on blasting 'Sex on Fire' by kings of Leon.

I go to my locker seeing Mia waiting for me. "Your boyfriend is looking for you" She crosses her arms as I get my books for morning classes. "So is yours" A light blush appears on her face as she looks down mumbling Adriano isn't my boyfriend.

"Never said I was talking about Adriano" We walked into first period taking our usual seats in the back of the classroom. "Reginetta" Marco sits next to me placing a kiss on my cheek. "Boo you whore we don't want to see you making out with a dick on camera" Leo says zooming in on my face.

"Leonardo shut the fuck up" I flip him off he rolls his eyes putting his phone in front of the camera. "I know someone who you would look better with" He smirks as Marco holds my arm tightly under the table.  No need to get possessive. I give him a look to let go. He just holds tighter. "Get the fuck off of me" I snap pushing him to the side.

The whole class turns their head to see what's going on in the back of the classroom. I stormed out seeing a bruise form on it. Fucking great just what I needed. "Woah what happened?" Enzo stops me in the middle of the halls with Bianca and her younger brother Santo. I thought he was in the middle school wing?

He looks at the bruise on my arm  rolling his eyes. "What set him off this time" Bianca gives me a look of pity. Santo just keeps his head low. "Leo told him he knew someone I would look better with and of course he got possessive and wouldn't let go" Adriano, Mia, and Leo come out of the classroom.

"I swear sometimes I just want to jab a knife through his eye" I play with one of my blades while Enzo still does his doctor shit on my arm. "It's not going to stay black and blue for long, maybe a few days. Give it about an hour and it'll start to hurt right now your shot up on adrenaline. We're taking Santo to class and you need to calm down before you kill someone. Come walk" I roll my eyes walking behind them.

Fixing my socks I pull them up a bit. It's better than wearing stockings. Thigh highs are easier to slip on quickly. "I fucking hate it here" I groan pushing past the doors

"This is fun '' Leo put the camera in my face. "Leo shut the shit off before I break it on your face" He steps back clicking the off button.

(flashback done)

Lucky is laughing so hard he has tears streaming down his face. "Poor Leo" he manages to say, wiping his face from the tears of laughter. "Athena was a bully, excuse me is a bully" Leo pouts throwing himself back on the couch.

"Leo you were just stupid why would you record the whole thing" Thank you Mia finally some one gets it. "It was funny well not the part where Marco got all possessive but he got mad and didn't even see the picture I showed of Lucky like come on." He tries to defend himself.

"Okay but can we just talk about how small Santo was" Adriano rewinds the video to when Santo comes in stopping it when he comes up. "He looks so adorable, awe his little braces" Santo groans, throwing a pillow at Adriano's face.

"Shut up I was in puberty and if you could tell we got ambushed by angry teenagers"

"In my defense I had just gotten a bruise on my arm" I try to defend myself  Giovanni no longer sits on my legs but lays himself on my chest. Lucky rubs my head while Luciano sit's on the empty side of him. "We did so much shit in high school. I'm surprised we never got expelled for it" Mia comes back into the living room with the food we ordered.

I'm hungry and that pizza smells so good. Gio still rests his on my chest when I sit up picking him up I go into the kitchen getting his bottle out filling it with water. "Mama" He points to the cup I hand it to him. I go back into the living room sitting next to Lucky holding Gio at my chest.

"Here bambina" He hands me a plate of pizza. I thank him for breaking the bottom into smaller pieces. I feed them to Gio and he happily eats them.  I think we all needed a day to relax.

Too much has been happening at the warehouse and this possible attack could be extremely dangerous. Many people are going to die if it happens me and Adriano have been talking about it non stop for the past week. I push the thoughts to the back of my mind when Lucky pulls me closer to him kissing my temples.

"I love you forever"

---------------

Hey guys!

Im sad were getting closer to the end

Q/A~ Are you Prepared for the end?

1787 Words

7 chapters left...

The epilogue will be posted March 19th at 9:19 pm

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until next time

-Yaniris0919 <3