Hungry

"Sayaka." He elongated the 'Saya' part of my name in almost a sing song voice. His aura full of menace.

Oh dear.

I smiled sheepishly up at Murasakibara.

"Y-yeah?" He stared me down with complete indifference. If he wasn't rock hard or have that gleam of lust in his purple eyes he would be looking at me as he usually does.

"Did I say stop." before I could retort, Atsushi's hand was buried in my hair and pushing my head back between his legs. As my lips wrapped around his cock he shuddered and gripped my hair more tightly. My own moan vibrated down the length of Atsushi from the pressure of his hand on my scalp.

That feels...good?

I continued my previous ministrations, now nestled properly between the Center's thighs. I glanced up at Atsushi and the sight before me sent lightning through my veins. His long violet strands were a mess from sleep and sweat. A single lock of hair stuck visibly to the sweat on his brow. His cheeks ever so lightly flushed and his eyes violet eyes were slanted directly staring where we were currently joined. His mouth was parted as he was panting for air.
When our eyes met briefly I felt him twitch hard in my mouth and he let out a guttural moan, squeezing his eyes shut and lolling his head back. To say I was proud of my efforts was an understatement.

I would grin but mother said to never open your mouth when it's full.

Atsushi's hips started to buck in time with my mouth. He sat up a little straighter as his other hand moved to the back of my head aswell.
His thrusts started to become more frenzied as did his breathing.
I could hear him muttering 'fuck' every so often as the fingers in my hair tightened with every other bob of my head. I sucked extra hard, moving down his cock slowly and back up before pulling him free of my lips.
I looked back up at Murasakibara and if looks could kill I would be dead right about now.

"What do you think you're doing."

"Would you like something Mu-kun?"

I suddenly feel suicidal.

"Wanna cum" He growled the fingers in my hair gripping harder, siding closer to pain than pleasure this time.

I like it.

"Say please."

"What."

"Say. Please." Murasakibara grunted in pure sexually charged irritation, I'd say bordering on rage based on the look on his face and the fury in his eyes.

"You have two choices." He said through gritted teeth.

"-I cum here." He ran the pad of his thumb across my bottom lip, down my chin to my throat making an 'x' in the middle of my throat.

"-Or here." With surprising dexterity and strength Atsushi flipped me onto my back between his legs, my head resting on his large thigh as my face inches from his cock. The hand that was on my throat was now making an 'x' mark above my clit over the top of my clothes.

He....wants to cum....in there.

My cheeks flushed red as my brain connected the dots.

"Hmm?"

"I...I..." I just couldn't form the words. Frankly, I didn't know what they were to begin with.

I sat up and looked over Murasakibara. His expression was still harsh and his eyes dark. He reminded me of a spring wound too tightly. I averted my gaze as I drew my own 'x' on my throat. He let out an amused grunt before his lips came crashing back onto mine.

I nipped my way down his neck, chest and hips before returning to his cock. I resumed where I had left off and in one swift motion took the entirety of his cock into my throat. Tongue swirling around his head and applying as much suction as I could.
He cursed loudly as his hand made its way back to the back of my head. Instead of grabbing a fistful of my hair he encouragingly stroked my hair. His hips began to thrust into my mouth and his breathing became ragged and desperate.

"Gonna cum... so good..." He grunted through a moan. I cupped his balls in my right hand and started sucking and licking the head of his cock.

"Sayaka!" He moaned as his other hand almost tore a freaking hole in his sheets as hot sperts of cum were released in my mouth. I swallowed the salty sweet liquid in my mouth and sat up wiping my mouth.
Murasakibara was on his back panting, one arm over his eyes and the rest of his limbs were splayed everywhere.

"Aya-chin" He drawled, exhaustion in his voice.

"How'd you know I like surprise blow jobs?"

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

"Atsushi. You texted it to me. Two fucking days ago. When we were talking about kinks. What do you think I meant last night?!"

"Did I?"

"Do you remember what I said?"

Dead silence.