Homeroom

It was late afternoon, the sun was setting as I finished my home work in my home room. The door to my home room was pulled open and shut. As I turned to face who came in, I was grabbed and lifted onto my desk. I tried looking up to see who it was when my thighs were grabbed and pulled from underneath me, my back hit the desk roughly.

I tried to yell at my assailant, but I couldn't form the words in my throat. I couldn't say a thing. I could tell they were male based on the strength it took to pick me up and sit me on my desk, but i couldnt see anything else from my position. I attempted to sit up on my elbows when nimble fingers dug into my thighs and pulled me closer to the edge of the desk. I fell back onto my back.

I froze, as the fingers softly but firmly moved to the inside of my thighs, forcing them open, legs dangling over the desk. A feeling of nervousness started to form in my stomach as hot breath trailed up my thigh.

What is happening?!

A finger started tracing the edge of my light blue panties. My breath hitched in my throat. The man's other hand gripped my thigh, keeping my legs spread. I pushed myself up onto my elbows as that same finger started rubbing my seam through my panties tentatively. I shuddered at the feeling of being touched...There

The tentative rubbing became more confident with each stroke. I could feel wetness start pooling in my panties from the friction. My breath coming out in hot huffs. The feeling of nervousness started to turn into something else. It started coiling around in my stomach like a snake with its prey.

My panties were tugged to the inside of my thigh as my unnamed assailant started planting kisses, slowly moving closer my uncovered core. I gasped as those lips ghosted up my thigh.

No way! I can't let this happen!

I forced myself to sit up on the desk and tried to push away the man between my legs.

It had to be a man...no boy could...do this..with such ..knowledge.

Even when I say up and tried forcing him away with my legs it didn't deter him. He dragged me back to the edge of the desk, both arms under my thighs clinging to my ass. His head was beneath my skirt as he pulled me to his waiting mouth. My head rolled back in a silent moan as he made direct contact with my clit.

Is he...kissing it?

Kisses were continuously placed on my clit, moisture gathering at the junction between my thighs. My breaths were coming faster with each kiss. Kisses were soon replaced with long slow licks from top to bottom. My head rolled back as my fingers dug into the wooden desk. The man continued his ministrations until he had me panting and thighs shaking. Suddenly he paused.

The tension could be cut with a knife. seconds went by as the man now holding onto my thighs. I could feel his breath against my entrance. It was like he was waiting for something.

Why...what is he....

I raised my hips and rocked them against his mouth. A breathy moan slipped from my lips as I made contact, for a moment I thought I could feel him smile against my skin before I felt two fingers enter me, fingers reaching deep before pressing up.

My body shuddered as pleasure washed over me as the fingers hit a particular spot inside me.

Over and over.

My hips ground shamelessly into the man's fingers as his tongue started toying with my clit again. Warmth started to coil tighter in my stomach. My chest was heaving at this point. Everytime he touched me he set my body on fire.

Fuck

My mind started going blank as a feeling of warmth started top tip over.

"C...Cuming!" I moaned as the mans fingers hit my gspot one last time.

I woke up, chest heaving, breathes coming fast, sweat pouring down my back and building on my brow.

"I need to stop reading romance novels before bed" I muttered getting out of bed and trudging to the bathroom.

It wasn't purple or blonde hair...I don't think...