Confidence

It was Friday of the third week at boot camp and boy, was my ass getting kicked physically.
Ojisan and Riko-chan had mapped out and planned this camp thoroughly to get the boys in top shape for the upcoming games.

It was after before dinner and I was lying on my bed staring up at the ceiling. Riko-chan was busy going over some strats with Ojisan while the others were gathered in the common area hanging out.
My phone buzzed next to my head.

Girls basketball chat

Nozomi Higurashi- 7PM
"I know the perfect way to get back at that bastard Shiki for dumping you!"

Me- 7PM
"I've already said no about starting rumours that he called out for his mother during sex."

Nozomi Higurashi- 7PM
"No! Post hot photos on your social media. Make him regret dumping you!!!!"

Akane Mido- 7:01PM
"If you put in half this amount of effort into our games we would be in first place instead of third"

Sora Amane- 7:02PM
Laughing/crying emoji

Nozomi Higurashi- 7:03PM
"I don't see you coming up with any ideas Akane"
*Poking out tongue emoji

Me- 7:04PM
"What was your idea No-chan?"

Nozomi Higurashi- 7:04PM
"Okay so I get you said you just want to mive on and be happy and focus on other things....but why cant that also involve looking good in photos and with other people? Confidence is key"

Me- 7:05PM
"Uh...I don't really post photos of myself No-chan"

Akane Mido- 7:06PM
"That's not actually dumb"

Nozomi Higurashi- 7:04PM
"Right?! Still classy but with a little extra regret"

Me- 7:06PM
"Umm...."

Sora Amane- 7:06PM
"Its okay Saya-chan, we will help you! Send the last 5 photos you've taken while at boot camp"

I sent through the last 5 photos I took. The first photo was a selfie of Riko-chan and I. The second was a photo with Ojisan and Riko-chan. The third was a photo pf the sunset on the beach. The fourth was of Riko-chan and the boys team. The fifth was of myself with everyone else.

Sora Amane- 7:07PM
"The first photo for sure Saya-chan! You look so good in that photo and look at all of those boys!
Heart eye emoji

I pulled the photo up pursing my lips, admittedly I did look good. I'd gained a little more muscle in my legs and arms, while my ab lines were more prominent. It was the last Saturday after practice and were goofing off at the beach. In the photo we were all in our swim suits, I had a black bikini with a white t-shirt tied on the side leaving just enough stomach to be able to notice the change in my abs. The angle of the photo even made my butt look...great.

My arms were slung around Riko-chans shoulders who was in her usual training clothes, she wasn't one for swimming.

Sora Amane- 7:09PM
"Add the fifth photo too to make it look like a happy snap and not like a thirst trap."
Wink emoji

Me- 7:10PM
"Are you sure? I've never posted...anything like that"

Nozomi Higurashi- 7:12PM
"Post the Damn photos and use the following tags!"

No-chan proceeded to list tags to add for my happy snap, with Akane-chan and Sora-chan tweaking a few things, after that I hit post.

The girls kept chatting away, I closed the chat and put my head phones on to drown out the anxiousness I was feeling. I was 30 seconds into the first song when my phone started buzzing like crazy.

Notifications started lighting my phone up like crazy, but the first two notifications made my heart hammer in my chest.

Shiki-kun and Murasakibara-kun both liked my photo at the same time.