Rain

It had been a few days since getting back from boot camp. I decided to stay with Otòsan so I could see my friends before school reconvened and the Winter cup started. 

Today I was hanging out with Tatsuya and Murasakibara to celebrate Tatsuya's return to Japan. They came down to the city to go sight seeing and asked If I wanted to tag along. It worked out since I was taking the train back to Akita that afternoon. As much as I hate to admit, I did miss Murasakibara and Tatsuya. 

While I was away, Okaasan had sent some new clothes from her new line of 'street/active wear' and needed a guinea pig me to do some easy marketing. 

'Just do what you always do- Lots of love xoxox'

I sighed after reading the card and started plucking at the mountain of clothes. I plucked out a slightly oversized white cropped hoodie with Okaasan's company logo on the back in black wet look material, high waisted wet look leggings and white sneakers. I pulled half my hair into a high ponytail and left the rest out.

After the depressing break up with Shiki and going to boot camp, I had gained some new found confidence. I looked and felt stronger for sure and I was excited to see what the new basketball season would bring.
A little bubble of nervousness started to build in my stomach at the thought of seeing Tatsuya and Murasakibara. 

It must be because of the new clothes. It's definitely not because Murasakibara liked all of my photos on social media..no just the clothes. Definitely the clothes!

I snapped a quick mirror selfie to post on social media and ran out the door.  

I arrived at the outdoor basketball court in Tokyo Tatsuya had asked us all to meet at. Turns out, there was a 5 on 5 basketball tournament….that Tasuya forgot to mention. 

Convienent.

I walked around looking at the small stalls, trying to find the purple haired giant. You would think he would stand out in a crowd but I couldn't see him at all. I walked over towards the basketball court where the crowd was gathered. 

I pushed to the front of the crowd and leaned on the fencing. To my surprise I found the first year boys on the court with Tatsuya and Kagami having a rather heated chat. I watched as the boys got into position to play a game. My line of sight was suddenly blocked by a white graphic t-shirt.

"What the hell buddy, I'm standing-"

"Mmmm so angry Aya-chin. Here" a pocky stick was shoved into my mouth. I glared up at Murasakibara who had chips in his mouth and a bag of sweets in his hand. 

"You're late" I grumbled trying to talk around the pocky stick in my mouth. 

"Don't be like that Aya-chin, anyway I'll go get Muro-chin" he said as he walked towards Tatsuya as the ball was being thrown in the air.
I couldn't believe my eyes or ears at what was unfolding. Murasakibara caught the ball mid air and stopped the game.

"So much for subtle." I sighed shaking my head.

"Sorry, could you guys wait just a minute?" Murasakibara asked, ball in hand.

"You're late Atsushi." Tatsuya chided.

"Yeah, yeah. My bad, I got lost." Murasakibara shrugged. 

No surprise there.

"It's been a while Murasakibara" Tetsuya said casually, but he looked kind of…tense. 

"Oh hey! Its Kuro-chin, whats up? You haven't changed a bit, always with that serious look on your face."
Murasakibara started walking towards Tetsuya.