Immature

It was about 9PM on a cold Saturday night, sprinkles of rain started to fall from the sky.
I had snuck out of Okaasans house after a fight. I didn't know where I was going I just knew I needed to cool off and not be around Okaasan. I stood in the bright flood lights of the local basketball court. I took a shot at the hoop and sunk the basket. The fight with Okaasan just kept replaying in my head…

"Why did your father and I get a call from your basketball coach saying you are on the bench for the next game?"
"It's nothing."

"Putting your hands on another person during a game is not nothing young lady."

"I was defending Sora-chan and you weren't even there so how would you have any idea about what happened?!"

"Your coach told me everything!"

"Did he mention that the girl I shoved tried to stamp on Sora's wrist after she knocked her to the ground?!"

"Sayaka, what you did was unacceptable."

"What I did, was stop a girl from ending Sora's goals of becoming a basketball pro and I will not apologise for that."

"That's not the point."

"Then what is?! Watch that girl stomp on Sora?!"

"You violently shoved someone Sayaka, your father and I didn't raise you to be a violent person."

"And I'm not, I was the only one in a position to stop Sora being injured."

"You twisted another girls ankle."

"This is ridiculous. Just ground me I don't care."

I shook my head trying to get the thoughts out of my head. My phone started buzzing like crazy. I quickly checked and I had a number of missed calls from both of my parents and a number of messages. 
I stopped underneath a lamp post. Three missed calls from Okaasan and one from Otósan. I swiped those away immediately and opened up the girls basketball chat. 

Nozomi Higurashi- 8:21PM
"This is bullshit. Say-Say-chan did nothing wrong and was only defending Sora-chan. I'll be having words with coach tomorrow about your benching."

Sora Amane- 8:30PM
"I am so sorry I got you in so much trouble Saya-chan. This is all my fault." 

Akane Mido- 8:31PM
"That girl was lucky she only twisted her ankle. That shove was phenomenal!"

Yuka Ito -8:35PM
"You moved like a ghost Saya-chan. I saw you at the end of the court one minute and the next you were shoulder charging into number 4!"

Nozomi Higurashi- 8:40PM
"This why she is called the Spirit of Seirin! There one minute, gone the next."

Sayaka Nakazawa- 9:13PM
"Don't worry about it Sora-chan, I'm just glad you're okay :)"

I closed the chat and shoved my phone back in my pocket as I went to take another shot.

"Oi!" As I shot the ball, I jerked at the sudden noise, which was somehow louder than the music playig from my headphones in my ears . The ball bounced off the backboard. I pulled the headphones out of my ears and turned to find Murasakibara leaning against the metal fence a pocky stick hanging out of his mouth staring at me boredly. 
He was wearing a thin white hoodie with a black and llilac checkered jacket over the top, dark pants with cuff finishes ending just above his ankles and red  low rise sneakers. 

How does he look good in everything? I wish I had that magic power.

I started feeling oddly self concious. I was in a light pink crop hoodie with cat ears on the hood, black skinny jeans and matching sneakers. My hair was in two messy space buns. 
I huffed and grabbed the basketball, walking back over to my original spot and sunk the ball in the hoop.