House of Lessons/House of Familiarity

Eddie and Fabian eased their way out of that confrontation with Mr. Perry by not speaking and finally being dismissed since Perry had somewhere to be. They both knew that Perry now knew Eddie had stolen the letter. The two of them met up with their wives.

"You two look uncomfortable," Patricia addressed.

"We are," Eddie admitted, heaving a sigh.

~~~~~
Meanwhile, Jerome and Alfie met back up with Barry and Clayton in the lounge.

"So, our lessons start today?" Barry asked.

Jerome and Alfie nodded.

"And you two were the pranksters of all time? You can make us like that?" Clayton questioned.

"You can never be as awesome as us," Alfie bragged, "but well enough to be the second-best duo this school has ever seen! Are you ready? Because once you're in, there's no getting out."

Barry and Clayton glanced at eachother, taking everything as seriously as Alfie. Jerome was the only logical one who felt it was a waste, but a very fun waste indeed. That'd been all he'd done most of high school anyway, so why not give it ago yet again?

Barry and Clayton agreed.

Jerome knew Alfie had everything he wanted to do plan, so he said, "Kick it away, Alfredo."

"Ok," Alfie stood to his feet, marching back and forth. "Rule number one of Prank Club, do not talk about Prank Club."

"Isn't that from-" Barry began.

"-wait, it gets worse," Jerome told him.

Alfie continued. "Rule number two, you must vow to never abandon eachother, especially in times of battle, when your lives are most crucial."

"Um..." Clayton trailed, confused.

"Rule number three, everyone is expecting the unexpected. And the unexpected is exactly what you strike them with when they least expect it. Because the unexpected is really just the expected disguised, and so your unexpected is expectedly unexpected."

"What does that mean?" Clayton asked after moments of thinking.

"Just don't do cliché things," Jerome summarized. The bell rang, and Jerome continued before Barry and Clayton went off to class, "Think about these three rules, and the second lesson will be soon."

After all the students left, Joy went over to Alfie.

"Are you free yet?"

"Oh yeah! The mystery," Alfie remembered.

"Let's head back to Anubis house and see what Trudy's up to," Joy declared. "Are you coming, Jerome?"

"I'd rather not."

Joy just sighed and hurried off with Alfie. They made their way out the school and to Anubis house, and as they approached, they saw Mr. Perry entering the house.

"What's he doing here?" Alfie asked Joy.

"Only one way to find out," Joy whispered.

They silently crept into the house, seeing Daniel Perry round the stairs at the top floor, heading towards the girls' rooms. Joy and Alfie silently went upstairs and a faint voice came into clarity as they heard Willow counting. She was probably playing hide-and-seek with the kids.

"What's he doing?" Alfie whispered.

"Shh..."

They crept a good enough distance to wear they could faintly hear all that was going on.

Inside the room, Willow had just finished counting, and she spun around to see Mr. Perry standing there in the doorway. She smiled.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Perry. Trudy left to run a few errands-"

"-I'm not looking for Trudy."

Willow blinked a few times. "Oh...Well, what did you need then? I'm sorry I'm not actually mentoring even though I wasn't invited here as a mentor-"

"-that's not what I'm here for."

Alfie and Joy were still listening, but that phrase was the last sound they heard emit from that room. Everything fell silent, but, Mr. Perry remained in the room a few more moments.

"What's he doing?" Alfie repeated frantically.

"Wait."

Joy pulled Alfie out of view from where Mr. Perry would come back and walk down the stairs. He did so and left Anubis house, and that was when Joy and Alfie hurried to Willow's room.

~~~~~
Eddie and Fabian were in the area when they saw someone coming into the school with heavy determination. They felt it would be their job, as mentors, to observe those who came in and out the building since random people shouldn't be on campus.

"Hello," Fabian greeted. "Can we help you?"

"I'm here to see Daniel. Mr. Perry. He's expecting me."

Fabian and Eddie eyed her. She looked very familiar, and they could've possibly pinpointed exactly who she was if it weren't for the fact she dyed her hair black and had colored contacts. She'd also aged from the last time they'd seen her which had been a while back, but she still had similarities that made them question in their minds who she was.

"Do we know you?" Eddie asked.

She smiled and shook her head. "Probably not."

When she walked off towards the office, Eddie glanced over at Fabian who's facial expression told him he figured out something. He knew who the lady was.

"Sibuna meeting," was all Fabian said. "We need one."

~~~~~
Nina and Patricia had eventually split up from Eddie and Fabian, catching up with Amber.

"They could die in there!" they heard an in recognizable voice exclaim from the principal's office.

Another voice responded, "And if they die, so shall it be, at least, according to Daniel. They'll just keep dying until we get our hands on the Osirion and Chosen One." That voice sounded somewhat familiar, but they couldn't pinpoint it.

"Why can't we just go and kidnap them?"

"'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without without fighting.' Haven't you read the Art of War? If not, I suggest you do. Anyway, if we get the Osirion and Chosen One to come to us, we've already won. The Osirion's father has already been taken. And when Daniel returns, we'll discuss tactics and resume at the meeting."

Nina, Patricia, and Amber scurried away from the door.

"I don't think this Sistery can last," Nina gulped.

"But we just started-" Amber begged.

"You wondered why we didn't regroup Sibuna, and now I think it's time we do. We just have to tell them everything that's going on."

"But the Sistery can still exist right?" Amber asked.

"Amber," Patricia moaned.

~~~~~
That's the end of the chapter! Lots of mysterious things going on!

What do you think happened to Willow?

Do you know who that mystery lady is?(hint: Season 2)