p-prom?

"P-prom?"
"Yes, now stop with the questions. So first, go take a shower, change to this clothes at the moment," Slyvie said handing Carina shorts and a t-shirt. "Okay..." She said taking it and got into the shower.

~As she got out of the shower~

"Alright, now you're fresh, sit here," she said pulling out a chair in front of the mirror. Carina sat down, and one of Slyvies assistant helped Carina dried her hair.

After drying her hair, Slyvie said
"Alright, now your hair is dry, we are going to do your makeup, nails and hair. Here's a drink and some snack for you, in case you want to nibble on something," Slyvie said putting a tray in front of her. "Thank you so much, Slyvie. But may I know who sent me here?" Carina ask again.

"Its a surprise, my dear, you've gotta wait," she simply said. "Alright..." Carina said.

After 2 hours, they finally finished with Carinas makeup, nails and hair. "You look beautiful," Slyvie said, Carina just looked into the mirror. She looks different from before. "Wow, you're good- you're a professional," Carina said amazed.
"Thank you dear, now in that closet," Slyvie said pointing at a closet. "there is a dress. Get changed, and let us see how you look like," she said. "Okay," Carina said.

She half expected someone to jump out of the closet and scare her but as she open the closet, her jaw dropped. It was probably the most beautiful thing she has ever seen in her whole life. "T-this is the dress I'm suppose to wear?" She asks. "Yes! Now get changed before you're late!" Slyvie said.  Carina rushed into the closet and got changed.

She came out from the closer and everyone looked at her in shock. "Well... how do I look?" Carina ask. "You look gorgeous, darling," Slyvie said. "You are going to outstand everyone," she said. Carina giggled.
"Thank you,"
"Now, your date is waiting for you downstairs, don't want him waiting do you?" Slyvie said. "Thank you, Slyvie, for everything. And this dress, is just so- beautiful," Carina said. "And so are you. Oh I almost forgot, here," Slyvie said handing her a boutonnière in a clear box. Carina smiled at her. "Thank you," she said.
They said their goodbyes and Carina went down, excitedly.

( This is the dress that Carina is wearing for reference hehe )