how am i gonna tell them?

"Hey Oliver I just remembered i have a doctor check up, so I was wondering if you could drop me off? It'll take a few minutes," Carina said looking at her phone schedule. "Oh why what's up?" He asked "I just have a regular check up so yea..." She answered. "Alright," He answered.

"Here we are!" Oliver said. "Thanks, I'll be right back. Just wait here, kay?" She said. "Alright don't take too long or I'll miss you," He said "okayy,"

As Carina came back in Oliver noticed something. "Hey are you alright? You don't look good," He said sounding a bit concerned. "Hmm? I'm good, I think I'm just tired from school that's all," she said and smiled at him. "Are you sick?" He asked. "No, im not. Don't worry," she said. "How can I not be worried, you're my girlfriend," He said back. "If I'm not feeling well, I promise I'll tell you, kay?" She said. "Alright, you better keep that promise,"

"We're back!" Oliver shouted. "I'm gonna go wash up," Carina said then gave Oliver a kiss. He blushed and Carina went up to her room.
She then got a text message, it was from An.
"Hey Carina!" The text said.
She replied, "hey! How was the "date" with your new girl?"
"Hey it wasn't a date... but it was awesome, we happen to have a lot of things in common. She's amazing," He said.
"That awesome, I'm so happy for you," she replied. "Its all thanks to you, you know. If you weren't there, I wouldn't have the courage to go and talk to her,"
"No problem, If you need help with anything, feel free to hit me up," she texted
"Alright miss Carina, I will, thank you your majesty. Okay An out, byeee," He texted back.
Carina gave a laugh.

She layed down on her bed and stared at the wall. "How am I gonna tell them," she sighed

( Note from writer: I'm so sorry if this ep is short, cuz I was just getting to the point lol. I'll try my best to update soon tho <3 )