surprise!

After 1 hour in the mall :

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the toilet for a sec, be right back," Oliver said. "Okay, we'll be waiting here," Carina said.  As he got back from the toilet, he saw Jake giving Carina a bouquet of flowers with a camera. He looked at both of them then decided to cut into their conversation. "what did I miss?" Oliver asks. "look, Jake got me flowers and a camera! he's so sweet," Carina said leaning against Jake. "I'm glad you like it," Jake beamed. "Look, there's a cake shop there, wanna go?" Jake asks. "Yeah sure why not," Carina said and headed to the shop. Three of them sat at a table and ordered 2 slices of cake and ice cream.  "you both can eat it, I'm not hungry, plus I ate quite a lot during breakfast" Oliver said, "oh alright more for both of us then," Carina said and they started eating the desert.

Oliver was looking at Carina and noticed she had a little cream next to her mouth, he was about to wipe it off but Jake had already wiped it off before he could. "thanks," Carina said. "you know I was thinking if you could hug me again like you did last night, it was really nice, you know," Oliver said and Carina was giving him the 'why the hell did you bring that up' look. "Uh it was an accident, I didn't mean to hug him," Carina said with a nervous laugh." right..." Jake said, "Carina, remember when we had to kiss during the show in school last time?" Jake said smirking a little at Oliver, "uhh, yea but we didn't really kiss, we just stand in front of each other, close," Carina said. "Remember that we did the couple contest, Carina?" Oliver said "couple contest?" Jake asks, "uhh yea... we did it a few days ago, why did you bring that up-" Carina was about to ask then Jake cut in, "remember when we both had to pretend to be in a relationship to make that Emily girl jealous?"   "Remember when we did skincare together?"    "Remember when we-"      "omg stop! what's wrong with both of you? remember this and that, is this some competition or something?"

Then Oliver got a call, from Kane, he answered it then he said, "Oh right! I almost forgot we'll be there asap," Then he hung up, "what's wrong?" Carina asks,  "uhh something came up, yea, we gotta go now," Oliver said grabbing Carina's hand and her stuff in a hurry. "wait, I haven't said bye to jak-" "just text him later"   "Bye Carina, call me when you get home," Jake said waving. "okay" she replied waving back.

Both Oliver and Carina got into the car, "so... where are we going again?" Carina asks, "I'm not sure- but Kane gave me the location, so we'll drive there," Oliver answered nervously. Carina thought to herself, "something feels odd,"

As they got there, Oliver went to the other side to open the door for Carina, "oh how generous of you, haha," she said as she got out of the car. Then Oliver handed her a blindfold, "uhh what's this for?"   "just put it on," Oliver said, "here lemme help you," he put on the blindfold and hold her by the hand, leading her. "you can open your blindfold now," Oliver said. As she opens the blindfold, she looked in front of her and put her hand across her mouth.

"SURPRISEEE!"