Funeral day

On the 15th of September, Ryan went to a funeral because his aunt and uncle just passed away in a car accident. As soon as he saw Carina, his best cousin, he went up to her and hugged her, "I'm so sorry," he whispered. Carina was around 17 but her height is 156cm, and she's about to finish high school in 5 months, her eyes were red and her face looked pale. "oh my gosh, you look sick, Carina," Ryan said, "I'll treat you for some lunch later on,"

After the funeral, Ryan brought her to a sushi place since Carina loves sushi. When the food arrived Ryan said, "dig in!" Ryan started eating but Carina just stood there staring at the food. "You should eat you know, or you're gonna be sick,"   Then Carina put banged head on the table, "JUST LET ME DIE SO I CAN BE WITH THEM," Everyone turned around with a concerned look on their face, "Listen, I know it's hard, I love your parents, their the best, even I'm sad about what happened," he said putting his arm around Carina.  Carina's parents are very friendly and have a really good sense of humour, everyone in the family loves them.

"if you're sad, we wouldn't be HERE!" she said with her hands in the air. "Ryan, can you do me a favour?" he looked at her, "Sure, I'll do anything,"   "KILL ME NOW," she shouted, "NO anything except that, we just lost your parents, I can't lose you too," he said hugging her. Then she started crying loudly like a baby. Everyone around them looked at them like they were crazy. "there, there, let it all out," He said then she started crying even louder. Everyone in the shop started to get out of there. Ryan took her by the shoulder and looked at her, then he took sushi and stuffed it in her mouth. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING?!" he looked at her and sighed and shook his head.

After lunch, Carina thanked Ryan for the meal and she apologised to the staff members in the shop. "Ryan, can I live with you? I don't wanna live alone, you know how much I hate staying at home alone,"   "But I live with my friends remember? NSB? I would love to take care of you and stuff but I live with them and they're all boys"  "so?! I can get to know them, it's not a problem! and where am I supposed to sleep?"   "How bout' you house? you can stay there for a whi-"   "NO I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE ANYMORE, pleaseeee let me live with you, you're my only best frienddd"   Ryan looked at her, "alright I'll let you stay for a week first then I'll ask my boys if you can stay with us until you finish high school,"   "thank youuuuu," she said hugging him. '' yea yea alright but we gotta pack your bags first,"