so you're emily...

As they both were walking, they ended up in a park. As they were walking Carina stopped walking as if she seen a ghost. "What's wrong? Are you alright?" Oliver ask Carina waving his hand. Carina pulled Oliver behind a tree, and she peeked slowly behind the tree. "Whats wrong?" Oliver asked, "It's Emily, you know know who," Carina said. "Okay so?" Oliver said, "She's the one who bullied me!" Carina whispered shouted. "It's not like she's gonna bully you or anything, we're outside and there are a lot people here, i don't think she would dare to even touch you," Oliver said "And plus you're with me, I'll protect you. C'mon," Oliver said holding her hand and dragging her out.

"what are you doing?" Carina ask him as he was walking towards Emily. "Oops sorry, didn't see you there," Oliver added casually as he "accidentally" hit Emily by the shoulder. "N-no it's alright, I should have looked at where I was going, it was my fault," Emily replied and looked at Oliver then she spotted Carina next to him, "What are YOU doing here?" Emily asked with a disgusted look. "what's wrong? You have a problem with my girlfriend?" Oliver said still holding Carina's hand. "n-no i d-don't, i was just shook to see her here, that's all," Emily stammered. "Do you know her, Carina?" Oliver ask Carina then he winked at her and she got the hint. "Of course I do," Carina said looking Emily who was looking nervous, "she's Emily, the girl I told you about, remember?" Carina said looking at Emily with a smirk.

"Oh so you're Emily. You know, if I hear your name one more time again from my girlfriend, you're in so much trouble. You don't know what I'm capable of," Oliver said giving Emily a death stare. "r-right of course, I will never disturb her ever again, i swear," Then she looked at her imaginary watch, "Oh gosh look at the time, im gonna go now," she said nervously and walked fast past them.

As she left they both started laughing, "Oh my gosh, I've never seen her like that before in my life, that was hilarious," Carina said, "Thanks Oli, your acting skills were amazing," Oliver looked at her, "who said I was acting?" She looked up at him, "yea yea alright, if you put it in that term, you should take care of me all the time kay? 24/7," she said a hit him by the shoulder, "I always take care of you," He said, "it's such a hard job,"   "hey! Im so easy to take care of! you just need to make me happy, feed me and make me feel loved thats all! it's such an easy job," Carina said. "well you are my girlfriend anyways," he said giving her a smirk but she just looked at him with a annoyed look. "alright alright i'll stop,"