formal

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINA!" All the boys shouted. In front of her were the boys in a suit and there were balloons that spelled out 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINA' 

"aww, you guys knew it was my birthday today?" Carina said smiling happily, "Of course! how can we miss our best girl's birthday?!" Ryan said "Oliver had to pretend as if he knows nothing," Sebastian said, "yeah... happy birthday!"    "Oh and there's something we want you to wear," Justin said leading her to a door, "open it," Regie said. "you guys are so mysterious sometimes," she said then she opened the door and gasp. It was a beautiful, soft yellow color dress, with a ribbon on its back. 

"is it my wedding day or something? The dress is so pretty!" Carina squealed

"is it my wedding day or something? The dress is so pretty!" Carina squealed. "We decided the theme to be formal, just for the fun of it, that's why we're in suits," Darren said, then Carina looked at Oliver, "he's not wearing formal,"   "Of course I'm gonna change, silly,"

After Oliver and Carina changed, ( in a different room of course ) they headed out and everyone's eyes were on Carina, "that you, Carina?" Regie said, "where is she?" Sebastian said playfully. Carina giggled, "stop it," she said shyly then took a seat next to Oliver and Justin. "So what are we eating?" Carina asked then a waitress appeared out of nowhere and served them their dish. Steak! "oh my gosh, this looks good, how much was it?" she asked, "You, don't have to worry about that," Regie said. Carina was about to cut her steak when Oliver took her plate and switched it with his. He had already cut it for her into small bits, "why, thank you, how sweet of you," She said and they all started eating.

"Wow, that was good," Darren said. "It feels like my birthday," Justin said. "Today is such a great day, thanks guys," Carina said and was about to get up, "where are you going?" Ryan asked. "Get changed..? aren't we leaving..?"    "no, no one said it was over!" Kane said.