Chapter 19 :Break time with classmates

Start from the beginning

"Child-friendly movie.Don't worry that's what the ticket counter lady said " Akira told her

"Why is there a man holding the lady in that position "Ichinose asked Akira not being able to understand why that is considered child-friendly

"Oh, that is just sibling love.Don't worry" Akira reassured Ichinose.

"Really siblings do that. I don't have any siblings so I don't know that " Ichinose told Akira

"I can be your little brother if you want ~" Akria offered Ichinose

"Really.Then I will be your big sister then.Worry no more big-sis Honami is there to help you "Ichinose said puffing her chest in pride

"Really. Thank you so much Big sis honami~" Akira said with a cheerful smile on his face.

The smile is filled with pure joy and admiration of a boy who is just happy to spend time with her . That made Honami skip her heart a bit.

How ironic considering Honami charmed all her classmates with her cheerfulness. She gets charmed by Akira's happy-go-lucky attitude.

At the moment Honami wanted to adopt Akira as her younger brother and keep him to herself. She never thought Akira's smile is that fluffy and that made her blush at the overwhelmed cuteness in her heart.

Honami read many romantic stories which she has received from her female peers and she herself wanted to find a boyfriend in her life with whom she can spend her life.

She had admired the way Akira handles their class and how he solves class-B student's problems. She wanted to be helpful to him as his friend and as a fellow classmate. But she never thought that Akira would actually approach her. She accepted his invitation hopefully wanting to know Akira further so that she could actually reduce Akira's workload as she is worried that Akira might have been overwhelmed by the amount of work he does.

In conclusion, Akira motivated her a person to do hard work and she wanted to improve her skills. She had also applied for the student council member position due to this but strangely she was rejected for some strange reason.

"H-Honami " Ichinose asked surprised at being called by her first name

No one actually called by her first name other than her family so she is a little surprised and shocked when Akira called by her first name

"W-What I can't call Big sis Honami by her first name. Aww How to mean, I wanted to call you that for a long time big sis Honami.I have long wanted a big sister but sadly it seems you don't want me to be. I very much wanted us to be like a family you know "Akira said with a sad face

Guilt begins to form inside Honami . She felt weak inside her by the amount of guilt that is being placed on her body. She couldn't resist one of her friends being sad anymore especially Akira whom she admired very much with her heart.

Akira's famous guilt-tripping strategy worked.

"Ok Fukuhara-san you can call me any way you want.But I don't want others to get the wrong opinions towards us "Honami said with a smile

Akira smiled and said "It's okay big sis Honami it will be between the two of us "

"Okay now. Can we go to the movie "Akira told her

"Quick the movie is starting, "Akira told Honami

Akira grabbed Honami's hand and dragged her to the movie.

The sudden contact of Akira's hand made Honami blush.She had noticed that their both hands are touching and she very much liked the soft and warm hands of Akira

"It felt so good. It feels like a date " Honami blurted out the words

It's no doubt Ichinose enjoyed her moment with Akira. She felt different and new emotions when she is with Akira and enjoyed her time with him.

Honami felt romantic affection towards Akira and developed a crush on him. Honami wanted to develop a strong emotional bond with her life partner.

She feels like she could share anything with Akira and he would accept her without any doubt. He might accept her even after knowing her past mistakes.

Past is the term that haunts Honami the most. She did permanent mistakes in her past which are morally incorrect by her moral values. She deeply regrets the decisions she took back then. Who can blame she has no choice but do certain things in her life. But still, she blames herself for the deeds which she can't change again.

But this time she has determined to never let it happen again and vowed to become strong enough to face her fears and lead her friends to victory. She originally didn't feel herself a leader but after seeing Akira. She is influenced by him and she too wanted to help her class like Akira.

She tried her best to remain cheerful as possible for her class and strong as possible.

Honami might not have realized this buts she is slowly falling for Akira

A/n: Feeling soft aren't you seeing Honami's thoughts.

Well, don't be.

If you are feeling bad that much. Go and help real people in the real world . There are people outside who need help and your family needs your help.So go and help your family or the people who really need some help.

Don't go crying and feel bad for a fictional character. If you are feeling that bad just know that there are people who are like honami around you while you belittling them .

Remember the point and don't get diverted from it . It's important to be selfish and insensitivity is sometimes necessary for survival .

Don't feel too bad for honami .She will be treated better than other fanfics and books . 

So how is it people .Please review don't give the silent treatment .Please ask me when you don't understand anything ,don't go into conclusions .Jusk ask me in comments