"No! Now sit your ass down!" Simon snapped. Lou's great mood disappeared and mummers some colourful words I do not feel comfortable repeating. "She'll be here in a little. So clean up this place. Make a good impression. Don't mess this up for me- er... us." Apparently, great, happy Simon is replaced with regular Simon.

He walked out of the room and out the door. "Don't make fools of yourselves!" He yelled before slamming the door behind him.

Now here I am staring at the girl I hate. Her red hair kind of falls perfectly in her face. Her green eyes kind of shine in a way I've never seen before. But she's panting like she just ran up six flights of stairs with an elephant on her back.

"Now some one needs to help me and take me to a bed because I'm going to pass out," She manages to huff out. She still has her high girly voice. Just like I remember. Now, where's her shadow? Maybe shopping? "Zayn, if you're wondering where Romeo is, he's getting the other bags." Ah, she knows me so well. Harry and Lou rush to her aid and pick up her bags. Niall catches Natalie before she falls.

"I wasn't wondering for your information. Anyway, how many bags do you have?" I asks while getting an apple.

"16," she says simply. I almost choke on my apple while Niall almost drops her and Harry and Lou drop her bags.

"16?" Harry repeats.

"What? I'm a girl."

"Are you sure about that?" I chuckle at my own joke.

"Yes, I'm sure. If you just look at me and stop looking at yourself, then you'll know I'm a girl." she snaps back. I put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm looking." Harry is checking her up and down. "And I like what I see."

Like usual, Natalie doesn't blush, but puts on her pleased face. See, Natalie like, can't blush. She's never blushed anytime I see her. Almost anytime I've seen her. The days. All she does is put on this pleased smirk and flirts back with the person.

Natalie just walks over to the couch looking pleased. Witch. Ugh, she is so... I don't know but I'll come up with a word soon.

Harry drops the bags and sits next to her. Louis does the same thing, but drops the bags at the end of the stair case and joins them. I'm pretty sure they're talking about going out soon. Whatever. Just to make it worse, Niall joins them. And I bet Liam does this to get on my nerves. Liam gets up from his spot all the way from across the room, next to me, and sits next to her. What is wrong with these people? Can't they see she's a boozy, busted-ass, attention-seeking bitch? Because if they don't they must be blind. I'll call up the doctor for them to get their eyes checked.

"C'mon Zayn!" Natalie waves her hand motioning for me to come over. "Join us. We're talking about how great the tour will be." Is she shitting me? Really. Nothing will be great with her around. She's just a sad insult for a Natalie. I feel bad for Romeo and her parents. Parent. They had to deal with her for most of their lives and Romeo's had to deal with her almost all his life.

I roll my eyes and get up from the seat I was sitting in. "Nothing will be great with you around."

Natalie just keeps her smug little smirk on her face. "Oh Zaynie, is that really a good first impression? Let's try this again. Come join us."

"The thing is, we've already met. It doesn't matter now. All that matters is that you leave- or hopefully die," I whisper to myself, but loud enough for all of them to hear it. I see Harry's face go sour at my little comment. I almost laughed into my next sentence. "So goodbye and go die."

I walked out of the room with a dramatic leaving. As soon as I'm out, I go into the doorway so I can hear what they say next. I'm close enough to hear but not close enough for them to see me.

All I hear is silence.

"I'm sorry about him," I think Liam says.

"Nah, do apologize. He's just sour because he knows my hair is better than his," I hear her say. They all chuckle like it's one of Lou's jokes. No bitch. My hair will always be better than your birds nest. I meant to say that out loud, but then that would blow my cover. We don't want that to happen, now do we?

"Wait, he said that he's met you before?" Niall blurts out after kind of awkward silence.

"Yeah, we grew up together. It's actually kind of weird. We used to hate each other. Well I still hate him. And by the sounds of it, he still hates me." She pauses. Thanks for telling everyone. Though, I did bring it up that we've met before. Curse me. "But honestly, I don't care. For all I care, he could want the whole world dead. Not that I want you guys dead. Especially Harry."

I kind of sense Harry cheekily smiling back at the little bitch like they are dating or something.

"Okay, well let's do something. I'm so bored." Louis whines. I think that's Lou.

"Oooh, I know a game we could play. It's a little game called truth or dare."