Chapter 31:Amanai Riko

"Is it our fault if the kid's already dead?" Gojo stated nonchalantly.

They arrived at the location where the Star Plasma Vessel was currently at...at a school.

A young girl came flying out of the high story building where an explosion was seemingly conducted.

A strange man wearing what seems like an organization uniform that resembles a military uniform with a mask came out and apologized unapologetically.

Geto went in for the save by summoning a cloud like curse to catch the young girl half way of her fall.

"Don't go making  a mess now, we just got in a lot of trouble  this morning....we don't want to call out Hiyori because she's currently resting" Geto said.

"That uniform....You're from Jujutsu High aren't you?"The Q soldier asked.

"Hand over the child or die!!"

"Sorry ..I can't hear you...come a little closer would you??" Geto taunted.

Meanwhile.....

Gojo nearly came face to face with knives that he knew that was about to attack him. But of course, being the overpowered, handsome, hot.......okay.........

Gojo being Gojo stopped the attack using his Infinity technique.

Another Q soldier came out and was complimenting him about being famous and strong and just like what Geto did, the Q soldier asked Gojo to show him how strong he really was

"Sure but... let's make a rule" Gojo said.

"What rule?"

"Cry and apologize now and I won't kill you... That's the rule"

*********
"We the Star Religious group don't have the power to fight...But we have plenty of money..I assure you of that" a well dressed man said.

"How 'bout it Zenin? How's a Little Star Plasma Vessel Assassination sound to you?"

"I don't go by Zenin anymore. I got married and took my wife's name. I go by Fushiguro now."

"Sounds good....I accept your offer"

**********

" UGHHHHH.... what's with all the screaming Sugu....." Hiyori entered the room holding her pounding head and her sword on the other.

"Ahhh ..Hiyori....why'd you come?"

"What do you mean why did I come?? I'm part of the mission too idiot....Satoru's attitude is rubbing on you....Stop hanging out with him" Hiyori pouts to which Geto could only chuckle about.

"I thought you were resting?"

"I was but then I got a sudden call from Yaga-sensei and he told me to come watch over your dumbasses .... especially Satoru"

As she got closer, she noticed the two sleeping figures on the couch in front of Geto.

"The Vessel?" She questioned.

"Yup" Geto answered now sitting properly for Hiyori to also sit beside him.

"That guy ...Q soldier or Religious Group" she says pointing at the poor guy who was enclosed on Geto's curse.

"Q soldier."

" I already said I was Sorry!!! I'll withdraw from the mission!! I'll quit being a Cursed User too!! Q as well of course... That's right ..I'll go back to the country side and Grow Rice!!!" The man says while struggling to get out of the hideous curse's grasp.