Chapter 7: Depression

"Who's hungry?" Hiyori asked her students as they finished up their little sparring session.

"But sensei...We did not manage to hit you once" Yuuji stated.

"That was Gojo's deal, not mine. I was planning to take you guys to lunch anyways."

The group of students and teachers had started to walk away from the school and was trying to decide what to eat for lunch.

"Beef Steak" Yuuji suggested.

"What? No....You always suggest that every time." Nobara argued.

And so the two started to bicker back and forth.

"Ramen" Megumi just requested at Hiyori which she smiled and declared...

"Ramen it is"

They have reached a ramen place which was actually popular around the area because of its good reputation. The five of them sat down on a table awaiting their orders.

"Hiyori-san, How does your curse work?" Nobara asked curiously.

"Well, okay let me explain."

"Do you know how I dodged your cursed technique?" Hiyori asked Nobara in which she shakes her head saying no.

Hiyori pointed at her eyes which were a shining turquoise pair.

"Insight. My eyes pick up the slightest movements at a wide view. Like a hawk for example. I can see movements in a slow motion sometimes if I concentrate enough."

"Woooow.... that's so amazing"

"That ability is not actually from my curse. It's just that my sight is more sensitive and more improved than normal."

"My curse is called Elementum. I can control different elements. Fire, water, air, earth. Or simply just manipulate the atoms in the air recreating an element. The heat, texture, size, I can control it and make an element like what I did with Yuuji."

"I altered the air's atoms. Changed the heat, insert some things and enhanced the atoms to create an ice"

"That's how it works" Hiyori concluded now digging in on her ramen.

"How about you Gojo-sensei?" Yuuji asked.

"*chuckle.....I'm sorry I can't tell you because of its complications" He answered.

"Yeahhh...with the six eyes and all" Hiyori mumbled to herself which only Gojo had heard because he was sat beside her.

They continued to eat and talk about random things.

"Say....Gojo-sensei, what is your type? Like what do you look for in a girl?" Yuuji asked out of nowhere which caused Hiyori to nearly choke on her food

"*cough *cough......I'm sorry"

"*chuckle...let me ask you first Yuuji, what is your type?"" Gojo asked with a smirk.

"I gotta say....tall and maybe.....a big ass....much like Hiyori-san" Yuuji stated which caused Hiyori to cough again and Nobara to be ticked off and smack his head.

Gojo was laughing at the reaction of the girls and was not even trying to compose himself. Megumi stayed stoic with his expression and was just quietly eating his meal.

"Well you got one hella type there.....But to be honest I would also actually find someone like Hiyori" Gojo said smiling.

The statement caused Hiyori to look away with an unknown expression on her features. Nobody really saw it but she was hurt rather than feel flattered.

"You see....Hiyori here is kind and pretty and also strong---" Gojo went on, on what he thought about Hiyori continuously rambling how strong she was until.....

"STOP IT" Hiyori lowered her voice but the words were said with such aggression and seriousness.

She glared at Gojo who shut his mouth and looked at Hiyori with a serious face. Hiyori stood up and excused herself for a minute to visit the comfort room.

She lied.
She did not want to go to the comfort room, rather she went outside for some fresh air to clear her mind before she could explode.

Just as she was about to breath out the annoyance, Gojo appeared.

"What do you want?"

"You don't believe what I said back there? That you are kind, pretty and strong?" Gojo asked seriously.

"Stop it Gojo.."

"Why?......Why are you always so mad at me?"

Hiyori who was closing her eyes for peace slowly opened her eyes after Gojo's question.

"I'm not mad at anything.... Now piss off"

"You are.....Hiyori, tell me what I've done wrong"

Hiyori got mad the instance his question left his mouth.

"PISS OFF"

Gojo made no signs of leaving, not until he got his answers that is. He was always wondering why everytime Hiyori looks at him there is always that negative emotion that can be seen in her eyes.

Sadness.
Anger.
Guilt.

But he never knows if it was directed at him or not.

Seeing that Gojo doesn't plan to abide to her wishes, Hiyori warped back to their students who were oblivious to the intense atmosphere of their two teachers when Gojo also warped back.

They all went back to school after their meal and Hiyori was currently at Shoko's operating room where the doctor of some sort was opening up a body.

"He asked me why I was always mad at him" Hiyori said.

"Are you?" Shoko asked in return.

"*chuckle....of course not. How can I be mad at him....even though he has given me many reasons to, I can't bring myself to be mad and angry at him."

"*sigh....Hiyori...." Shoko said and turned to Hiyori walking a little closer.

"It's been ten years. Why don't you just tell him?"

"I can't do that Shoko...."

"He deserves to know about it you know" Shoko persisted.

"I know! I know he deserves it Shoko! But....."

Hiyori felt like she was suffocated by emotions. The words were stuck in her throat and tears were forming in her eyes which fell after a second.
She fell from the seat she was sitting at and broke down to tears.

"......He will hate me" She said in between sobs.

Shoko ran up to her desk to pick up a pill and gave it to Hiyori.

"I'm sorry Hiyori....I won't ask anymore" Shoko said as she hugged her best friend and comforted her.

On the other hand, Megumi was inside Hiyori's room to drop some things. She allows her students to enter her house when they would like to except they can't touch anything that is valuable.

When Megumi was about to walk out, a bottle of medicines caught his eyes. He looked at it closer and saw that there were five different bottles of medicine, all at least half empty.

He furrowed his brows as he read the purpose and the contents of the drugs that was sitting on his teacher's room table.

"Five bottles of Pills for Depression?"