Chapter 16: Crying out

Hiyori was sitting under a tree having it's shade protect her from the heat of the sun. She was wiping her sweat with a cloth as her other hand held her wooden sword.

Ring~

She took her phone out of her pocket and answered not bothering to actually see who was calling.

"HIYORI...."

She took her phone away from her ear and did not hesitate to end the call after hearing Gojo's voice on the other line.

Her phone rang again.

"WHAT?"she asked pissed off.

"Nanami's coming"

That was all it took for her to go back to her house, clean herself up, and dress up properly and slightly formally.

Gojo texted her that he was about to introduce Yuuji to Nanami becuase of some things.

And Hiyori knows that when Gojo says "some things", it will have a deeper meaning and he has something to catch with a situation.

She arrived at the basement and came face to face with Nanami.

"Hiyori-san" Nanami said quite monotonously.

"KENTOOOO" Hiyori lunged herself forward and hugged the man.

Nanami already used to the action, wrapped his arms around the woman and return the favor. Hiyori moved away with a smile and just in time, the doors opened to reveal an egoistical man-child and a pink haired teenager.

Hiyori moved away from Nanami and Gojo already had him wrapped around the shoulder.

"This is Nanami Kento. An ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer" he exclaimed.

"Please don't call me that"

"Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are odd balls, but since he worked in a company, he's got a good head on his shoulders"

"He's a fist grade sorcerer too"

"I'm sure no one would want to hear you saying those about them" Kento said after Gojo introduced the man to the teenager.

"Of course they wouldn't. Who would want that kind of complement and introduction from an idiot like him" Hiyori joked.

"Stop making fun of me all the time Hiyori"

"What....I speak only the truth." Hiyori held her arms up in a mock surrender.

"I totally Agree"

"That is why I LOVE YOU KENTOOOO...Haahhahahaha"

"HEY!!"Gojo retorted against Hiyori.

"Anyways....you have any questions Yuuji?"

"Actually I do. Ex-salaryman? Why didn't you become a jujutsu sorcerer from the start?" Yuuji asked, curiosity getting ahead of him.

"First off, we should greet each other. Nice to meet you Itadori-kun" Kento greeted as he bowed his head in respect being the gentle man he is.

"Oh, yes, Nice to meet you too" Yuuji greeted back as he also returned the gesture.

"I studied at Jujutsu Tech and the one thing I learned is that jujutsu sorcerers are shit!" Kento bluntly said which caused the teenager shock.

"Huh?"

'Typical Kento *sigh '

"Then I worked at your typical company, and one thing I learned is that work is shit!"