Chapter 28: Jujutsu High

3 Years had passed from the direful events in Hiyori's life.

Currently she is roaming the streets of Tokyo trying to reminisce her time in the place during her childhood days.

"*inhales....Ahhhhh Tokyo.....it's been a while" she says as she smile and look up at the cherry blossoms staring down at her full in color of spring.

"It's been Six years....It changed not as much as I was expecting to but in a good way" she kept on murmuring to herself.

After some time, she decided to check her phone and saw that she had a message just 3 minutes before.

'Ms. Hanna Hiyori, The Jujutsu Tech had sent us to come and fetch you. We are currently at Yokohama and will patiently wait for you here' -Sent by Jujutsu Tech Teacher, Yaga Masamichi

The text message also contained the current location of the sender.

"Yokohama ..... It was the right decision to come here then....and by the looks of it.... they're close" she said as she kept her phone and dragged her suitcase.

As she was walking down the sidewalk, she heard an all too familiar voice which had caused her to be overjoyed, but when she turned to look at the person, it was not a happy sight for her.

She saw Satoru with a girl, laughing. It seems like the girl he was with was flustered because of the obvious pink tint on her cheeks.

But nonetheless, she tried to approach the two acting all innocent and that she didn't see them having fun.

It's her first time ever seeing and ever hearing Satoru after 3 years. They never had a proper conversation after what happened to her.

When she got closer enough to be noticed, she tried to act as if she was looking at all the shops through the windows.

And with her Gucci sunglasses, fancy clothes, and her natural beauty, even her suitcase looked super expensive that she caught almost all the attention of those who were in her presence.

Her hair was up in a pony tail and her lips were tinted with the lightest shade of pink giving her a natural look. She never really liked putting on makeup.

The girl that was with Satoru then shut up and stare at the rare beauty just in front of her.  Satoru noticed and then decided to also see what was causing the commotion.

Phone cameras were flashing as if it was a celebrity that they had seen, when in fact, it was just, Hanna Hiyori.

And once his six eyes saw the most beautiful sight they had ever seen, they widened in realization.

"Hiyori?!"

This got the attention of the green-haired teen, who 'innocently' looked back at him.

"Oh...Hey Satoru, fancy seeing you here..." she trailed off and looked at the girl behind Satoru before she continued.

"....with a date, I assume"

"Uhhh....." Satoru nervously said.

"Hanna Hiyori, I'm a friend of your date here"

Before he could say anything more, Hiyori had already approached the girl with a friendly smile.

The girl also smiled nervously, pressured by the mere presence and aura that Hiyori gives off.