Chapter 12: Domain Expnsion

"*sigh....Took you long enough" Hiyori said as Gojo entered the slick black car with Ijichi as their driver.

"I gotta set up Yuuji's movies, and I asked him a little question" He answered as he closed the door and Ijichi started to drive.

"And that question was?"

"I asked if he ever made a pact with Sukuna"

"Wait...You directly asked him that?"

"No...I just asked if he talked about something before he decided to bring Yuuji back to life"

"What did he say?"

"*sigh.....he doesn't remember"

"If he didn't, that just proves that Sukuna really made a pact with him." Hiyori said thinking.

"But what would the conditions be?...I mean....this is Sukuna we are talking about" she continued.

"*sigh....no use thinking about that right now Hiyori. The kid doesn't remember anything about their conversation and Sukuna's Inner Domain shuts off your Insight"

Hiyori only grumbled in frustration because hey....he was right.

Silence took over and that's when Ijichi decided to speak.

"We have a bit more time before your appointment with the principal. do you want to stop anywhere?"

Hiyori stayed silent as she looked out at the window suddenly feeling something weird.

"It's fine. I'll show up early for a change. Right, Hiyori?"

"Shush Gojo" Hiyori said tensely.

'Can't he feel something?'

Gojo slightly turned to the window now feeling what Hiyori had felt.

"*sigh...finally...he noticed"

"Stop the car"

"Huh, Right now?"

"Yes, Ijichi now" Hiyori said.

The car stopped and both Gojo and Hiyori got out.

"You can go ahead"

"H-huh, Are you testing me? You're not going to hit me if I actually go on ahead, are you?" Ijichi asked worriedly.

"Just what do you think I am?"

"You bully him too much Gojo" Hiyori said face palming.

"You can go Ijichi, we'll catch up. Don't worry" Hiyori gave him a reassuring smile to which Ijichi blushed and drove away.

Just as the car was out of sight.....

"Now....."

A volcano head had tried to jump on Gojo to attack and at the same time, a spirit with a spikey head had also done the same with Hiyori.

Gojo and Hiyori jumped back to avoid the incoming attack effortlessly and at the same time asked the same question.

"Who are you?"

Volcano head attacked Gojo with his magma while the spike head was attacking Hiyori with Ice.

Gojo stayed where he was standing and a great amount of magma was blown on him.
Hiyori knew better and not worry about him. The spike head has also attacked her with a great amount of ice and she used her cursed energy to block the attack by manipulating the earth to make a makeshift shield.

"That was easier than expected" volcano head said.

"True" Spike head replied.

"Who are you calling easy?" Gojo asked as he was revealed away from the magma being blocked by his Infinity.