Chapter 30: Dream

"Escort the girl and Erase her???!!" Gojo whined.

"Correct" Yaga confirmed

The two Best friends turned to each other and purposely whispered loud enough for the teacher to hear.

"He's finally lost it!"

"It is spring after all, and with him being the next principal and all, he's getting carried away!!"

"All jokes aside..."

"I'll decide wether that's a joke or not!" Yaga retorted.

"Are we resetting Master Tengen's Cursed Technique?" Getou questioned seriously.

"What's that" Gojo asked.

The teacher and the other student stared at Gojo mentally judging him that he should know about this topic. Considering that he is the strongest of them all. All the while, Hiyori was fading in and out of sleep, trying her best to not disrespect her teacher by sleeping while giving off information.

"Master Tengen Posseses the Cursed Technique of Immortality....He doesn't have a particular issue with aging. However, once a certain age is reached, th Cursed Technique will try to change bodies."

"Huh?"

"Evolution.....Master Tengen will no longer be human and will ascend to a higher state."

"So.....What's the problem??"

"According to Master Tengen...The will also ceases to exist----"

All sounds were tuned out on Hiyori. She tried so hard to keep her eyes open but sleep overcame her will to stay awake.  And she dozed off.

After minutes of finally having the pleasure of rest,

She dreamed.

"Nii??" a little Hiyori wondered.

Her self declared brother showing his back towards her. He looked back at her, his scarred mouth tugging into a smirk.

Suddenly, even when he was standing still, he was going farther and farther away.
Little Hiyori widened her eyes in sadness.

"W-wait" she said taking steps forward, one after the other.

"Please...Nii!!! Toji-nii!!!" She screamed as she try and catch up to his slowly fading figure.

"Don't!!....Please don't leave me too" she tripped as she ran and her tears started to fall.

As she desperately stand up, Toji's figure completely fades out as he mouths words that Hiyori can't understand even when she can hear it.

"T*** C***.....M****i"

"Wait!! TOJI-NII!!!"

She drops to her knees in tears and cried out as loud as she can, hoping that her brother could hear her and he will come to her and hold her hand once again.

She reminisced her time with him, even when it was short. A day. They had known each other for a day. They never saw each other since then. But the two of them had a connection that no one can comprehend.

While Hiyori gave Toji a sense of warmth, Toji gave Hiyori the sense of safety.

While the young Hiyori was still crying, she felt something pricking her neck and an arm was wrapped around her to try and make her still.