3; I Was There

Chapter 3; I Was There
#ULWP

Jyo Kairi

"Thank you for taking me home, Taisei..." her smile was priceless, I have never seen that before. "I am good now, you can go..."

He nodded and rode his car while Ali was giving me a poker face from the backseat, he really is something. He knows something I do not get, but its all about me.

"See you tommorow!" Ali yelled while giving me a very weird smirk. "Bye, Kairi!"

I shookt my head and bid goodbye, the time they left, silence surrounded us both, but I did broke it. "Are you happy?"

"I am the happiest..." I heard her sound fully smile. "I never knew my wish will be granted today..."

"I am happy for you..." I stared at her, I tucked her hair behind her ear and weakly smiled, "Go inside now, you should rest. You will have a long day tommorow..."

"Thank you, Kairi..." Mitsuki smiled and hugged me. After she let go, she went inside with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

I love it when I see her smile.

Days...

Weeks...

Months...

And for a year, they finally opened a relationship.

Both of them was so happy with each other, while I am also happy for them and for my life. I already have a girlfriend since we graduated from junior high school.

"Maybe we can go for a double date since its saturday tommorow?" Taisei snapped me back from my senses, "What do you think, Kairi, will Mitsuki like that idea?"

"Thats gonna be great..." I smiled, "I agree, what about you, love?"

"I agree too..." she nodded but with an awkward smile. "I never tried this before..."

We already planned everything, Taisei and I chose to be at beach until sunday. A beach resort so we can have a rest even for two days, because next week, we maybe have our last exam for graduating and to be finally reach college.

I packed my things on a travel bag pack and putted it on my car's backseat, I am just wearing a simple white tee and black shorts while my sunglasses are against my hair. I started the engine but I heard my mom knocking my window at the shotgun seat. "Why mom?" I asked the time I opened it.

She took my hand and putted something, it was a diamond ring inside a velvet box, she gave me a smile, "If you have a plan to propose, give that to your girl."

"Mom?" I asked while holding my tears back. "Thank you so much..."

"Its nothing, you can go now, take care okay?" She smiled. "Take care of the ring too..."

I nodded and bid goodbye, I closed the window and started driving. She is the best mother.

I pulled over the time I reached Harushi's house. "Love!" I called her.

"Oh love you're here, finally!" she smiled while pulling her mini luggage. "What about Mitsuki and Taisei huh?"

"Maybe they are on their way there..." I said, "Shall we?"

She took my arm and let me handle her things, we rode the car and go with the flow. "Love, I am excited..."

"Who wouldn't be?" I gave her a glimpse. "This is a the first time we are going out with our friends and also an instant date..."

"Maybe yes..." I saw her nodded a bit and stared outside the window. "I want to enjoy every second with you, Kairi. I love you so much..."

I smiled and glanced at her, "I love you more..."

"Wow, Mitsuki you are already here!" she ran to them and hugged Mitsuki, "I am really excited, lets go for a swim..."

"Sure..." Mitsuki smiled at her as Taisei looked at me with a smile on his face, he walked towards me.

"I know wheres your room, I will help you with that..." He took Harushi's luggage and pulled it over. "Come, follow me..."

We putted our things at the room and went down after, we saw the two playing with the sand so we approached them. "What are you building?" ,I asked.

Harushi was about to speak when Mitsuki did. "We are building sand castles, we used to do this when we we're young, right, lets go and join us. I know you are good at building one..."

I looked at Taisei but he just gave me a slight nod, I sat down infront the two and began helping them until we did one. "Anyways, Taisei, why is Ali not around?" I asked.

"He is just around, you just can't see him because he is really up to something I don't know. That weird guy..." He chuckled. "Hey girls, lets eat there. I saw your favorite, Mitsuki, the tempura..."

"Yay!" Mitsuki stood up beside the castle where she and Harushi did had a photoshoot, girls are really good at posing for pictures. "Lets go, Kairi and Harushi!"

We went to that stall and ordered foods, and then Harushi spoke. "So you two are best friends right, Kairi?"

"Yeah..." I nodded and gave Mitsuki a glance. "Why do you ask?"

"May I ask something then?" she asked as Mitsuki and I nodded. "Did you two ever fell in love with each other?"

I almost choked.

While she said, "No..."

Taisei passed me a water, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." I nodded after drinking the water. "Anyways, lets change the topic..."

Harushi just gave me an annoyed look and spoke. "I just asked you and you choked, was that mean you are guilty that you fell in love with her?"

"Of course, no..." I awkwardly laughed, "And if ever I fell in love with her, that was the past..."

"Do you love her?" It was Taisei, "But not in a friendship way?"

"I...I— no. Theres no way." I shookt my head. "I just love her as my friend, as my sister. None other than that way..."

#

MaharlikangLikha