12; Only The Two Of Us

Chapter 12; Only The Two Of Us
#ULwp

Jyo Kairi

I confined her free on the hospital I own, I don't want her to suffer just because she did a mistake. Everyone makes one, but it doesn't make us on despair, isn't it, and that doesn't mean they don't deserve one more chance.

I know what she did made me mad, but I never focused on that. I just wanted her to get well and be happy with me again, like we used to be.

"Mitsuki, why do you need me to forget to love you?" I asked. "Why didn't you just let me go?"

"I can't, Kairi. You know that you were important to me from the beginning, I don't want to see you just closed your eyes, not moving and I don't want to take you to your final destination." her tears flowed.

Flashback

"Kairi, look a white butterfly!" She yelled and pointed the window where she saw that pure white butterfly. "Its so beautiful, right?"

"Its indeed beautiful..." I smiled at her, "You're like a butterfly... you don't see how beautiful you are..."

"Are you just saying that because I was bullied a while ago?" She pouted. "Kairi, we're fourteen and I understand everything. You cannot just fool me... like you do since we we're young..."

"I am not fooling you,you really are...Mitsuki" I tucked the strips of her hair behind her ear. "Don't you see it,Mitsuki? You are everything..."

"Thank you,Kairi..." She hugged me, "Thank you for being there whenever I need you,I don't want to lose you...ever"

"You wouldn't,you will never lose me. I will never...never leave you" I caressed her hair and planted kisses on her head.

I just nodded at her, I cannot say no she really wanted it. "Be careful, Mitsuki. They might push you..." I said while holding her shoulders but she went at the center of the crowd.

I kept calling her name but she cannot hear me behind those shouts of the girls. I just sat near the guard house and sighed, I will just wait for her. "Are you alright?" A familiar voice asked near me.

I looked up as I saw Mitsuki kneeling down while Taisei is benting,holding her hand. "Y-Yes,thanks..." ,he helped her to stand.

"Be careful next time, okay?" Taisei caressed her hair and smiled. "I should go now, see you around..."

Her smile was priceless, she was staring at him until only the tracks was left. She is really In love with him, but do I care? Thats my best friends love life.

"Kairi!!!" she ran near me. "Did you saw that? He helped me!"

"I am happy, he finally noticed you." I smiled and stood up. "We gotta go, you will still see him later at break,lunch and even on dismissal..."

"Will you come with me to see him?" She smiled,and still...I can't say no. Her cute smiles can pull me off. "Kairi, please..."

"I will,Mitsuki..." I smiled at her. "Lets go?"

In just a minute, the ice cream arrived. So we did started munching it, "Hey, Kairi. The ice cream on your nose..." Mitsuki took the ice cream off my nose using her thumb.

Nothings wrong, but I heard Ali choked his own ice-cream so that Taisei gave him a drink. "Gosh, the strawberry bits choked me..." He chuckled.

"Will you be careful?" Taisei asked. "You will die choking everything..."

"Sorry okay?" He laughed and secretly gave me a poker face. "Thats just an accident..."

I just smiled at Mitsuki as she went back to her seat. "Anyways, do you two know Kairi?" ,Mitsuki suddenly asked that made me look at her.

"Hmm? We do, but not too much" Taisei said.

"He is Jyo Kairi, my bestfriend since we we're young..." She smiled. "He is so protective and careful. He once stabbed our classmate on his cheek with a new sharpened pencil because he called me dumb..."

"Thats so nonsense..." Ali laughed that made me glare at him, how dare him laugh at me after just saving Mitsuki. "Just kidding, he really is protective huh?"

"Yeah, and I don't know why. I don't know why girls kept rejecting him, after all. He is a guy everyone should fall for..." She smiled at me.

"Why do you protect her that much?" Taisei asked. "Is that really your thing?"

I nodded. "Because... because she's my best friend..." ,there is an ache in me after saying those words.

End Of Flashback

"You don't need to do anything to save me..." I said as my tears formed from my eyes, "Now I remember what I did to just hide all my feelings, Mitsuki."

"I'm sorry I didn't get to decide right, all I do was wrong." Her sobs fill the room, I knelt down infront her and putted a tape drive on her hand. "Whats this?"

"Remember the time we went took videos every year after our birthday, until we turned sixteen, we we're taping all of those. Now, I found it and worked on it to make a tape drive. Keep it, Mitsuki..." I smiled as my tears unstoppable fell from my eyes.

As I stood up, she held my wrist and said, "Please don't leave me, Kairi. I need you here with me, I don't know if I could live a day without you, I am dying, Kairi. Give me a chance to be with you even though it'll be only temporary..."

I didn't take it anymore, my sobs also followed hers, I hugged her as tight as I can just to make her feel that I would never leave her side. I don't know, It just hurts me seeing her broke down because of me, "Mitsuki, I promise... I promise to you that, I will save you, I will save you. Even there are so many women around me, I see only the two of us... only us."

#

MaharlikangLikha