9; No Way

Chapter 9; Making Her Fall
#ULwp

I keep walking until I have seen a tree nearby, I sat there and stared at the dark sky. I want to ask her everything, I want to tell her that she needs to feel the same way. But I can't.

Its to endure this pain rather than to forget about loving her, I know I just have five months. But I think thats the chance of making her fall in love with me again, like she did before.

"Bro, how's the talk?" It was Ali who tapped my shoulder and passed me a handkerchief, "Did it turn good, what did she say?"

"Ali can you help me?" I asked instead of answering his questions, he stared at me but he did nodded sign that he is going to help me. "I want her to fall in love with me before its too late..."

"Wait, didn't she said that she loves— oh, yeah a little." he nodded a bit and looked at the ground, thinking of something. "Why don't you just go on an operation?"

"Punk, do you really like me to forgot about loving her? Because for me, its a like treasure. I want this to end happily..." I smiled at him. "I want her to fall in love with me again..."

"If thats what you want, we'll do it..." He nodded and smirked. "We still have three days and two nights at camp, we can start tommorow..."

"Anyways, how about the drugs?" I asked, I remembered what he told me the time I was on the hospital. "Is it Yuri Takarabe?"

"Yeah, Yugo's brother and he doesn't know about it. But bruh, I already reported him on police and made Mitsuki drink milk everyday to wipe those drugs away. She admit it the time I witnessed her in action and yeah she wants to recover, for you..." He said.

"Thanks..." I nodded, "I think we should sleep now, we have a long day tommorow.

"Good Morning, sleepy head!" It was Ali that is now looking at me from the entrance of my tent. "I thought we have a long day today, why are you still there, go up, Mr. Sleepy head"

I pouted and slapped his face slightly, "Go first, I will just take my towel..." ,he laughed and and walked away.

I took a bath and after that, we ate breakfast with our classmates. I never knew she would be still that hyper and energetic, maybe because of the drugs she was taking weeks ago but I know she was already avoiding it.

I didn't know what to do but I need to make her fall in love with me again, I want her to fall for me again. I putted my earphones on as I lean down the tree as a song played. "I'm really sorry, Kairi..."

"Its nothing, Mitsuki, all I want now is to take your feelings back and I will be okay..." I smiled, "Please, I want you again to fall for me..."

"I will do everything to make you feel better, I also don't want you to be hurt. You know that it hurts seeing you throw petals from your mouth while your lungs are giving up, Kairi. I will give everything you need..." She looked at me. "Thats how I care for you..."

I smiled, "What if your feelings won't come back, will I stay like this until I die, what will you do?"

"No, Kairi. No one is dying because of this Hanahaki disease again, I will save you from it. I will pay you a romantic love since it was the only thing that can stop the petals from growing, I don't want you to forgot about loving me, Kairi. I want you to stay..." she said.

"Thank you, Mitsuki. It really means to much for me, thank you so much..." I hugged her as my tears fell. "I never expected this..."

A song played, a song about someone that is a ghost.

I don't know why am I feeling this, all I know is I am dying, am I?

After that drama, we both went back to the camp site as we saw Ali who was having that poker face. "What happened to you?" Mitsuki asked.

"I was looking for the both of you, I just want you two to know that Kairi only have... uhm, ah two months because I saw some red petals from his break down earlier..." He said as my face crumpled, "Earlier at the bathroom, Kairi.."

Flashback

I can't control myself but to throw up at the bathroom because of so much pain in my chest, the petals are more than before.

It was a bunch, I never planned to look for the colors and just threw it at the trash can but I left Ali alone inside the bathroom.

End of Flashback

"What?!" I thought I still have five months, this can't be. Mitsuki won't fall for me that fast, is she gonna make it before its too late?

"No way..." Mitsuki whispered as I saw Ali gave her a red petal that is probably from me. "Ali, is there any way to stop the flower petal from turning black?"

"There is no other way than paying him a romantic love, Mitsuki, or the second choice is to take the infection off and let him forgot about loving you..." He said.

"No, never..." I suddenly said and glared at them.

#

MaharlikangLikha