𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫.

Disclaimer: This story is a passion of fiction. If there is any resemblance of a real person or a place in this story, it's entirely coincidental and a work of fiction. The names in this story are all fiction that I came up with. Pictures, and gifs I do not own, but the aesthetics I do own.

I do not own the prompt: I am allowed to use this prompt given by the ONC, prompt 52.

But the rest of the ideas are my own.

This is also my first time entering the ONC and I am not a featured writer, but I do enjoy writing.

Copyright: 

 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story shall not be produced anywhere or reproduced without my permission. Without consent and proof from the author of THE LOST AND THE CHOSEN, HayleyLHeureux , is a violation of copyright law. By no means shall it be stored in electronic, photocopying, recorded, or fragmented in any way.

A/note: If you do see anyone stealing this story, please make sure to contact me :). Much appreciated, thank you again for choosing to read my story.

I do hope you enjoy this story :).

⚠ Warning: Story may contain extremely humorous things that might make your day just by one paragraph. Violence, blood, and maybe a closed-off love scene. 'Cause I prefer to keep everyone comfortable reading my story. ⚠

Please don't read, if you cannot handle any things from these warnings.

Thanks again, enjoy!