Chapter 17: Doing Hard Time, These are not the Criminals You're Looking For

** setting/facial/emotional change
'' thinking
() author notes
[] reading
Words spell casting _______________________________________________________________________________________

*Title Crawl*

A GRAY JEDI IN ANOTHER WORLD: 

DOING HARD TIME, THESE ARE NOT THE CRIMINALS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

After having destroyed the devastating Mobile Fortress Destroyer and saving the town of Axel from destruction, Gray Jedi (Y/N) (L/N) and his party of misfit adventurers sought for peace and happiness within the town. However, upon being summoned to the Guild Hall by a mysterious person, (Y/N) learns that the Coronatite had been teleported to the home of a Noble, destroying it upon explosion! Being accused of treason and terrorism, (Y/N) was arrested while his friends and loved ones struggle to clear his name....

*Prison Cell*

*1st pov*

*Sighs* This sucks royally. You risk your life to save a town, and you get thrown in jail for it. The prosecutor Sena came to arrest me immediately after the mobile fortress destroyer was destroyed, though I guess I can commend her for working quickly. In any case, I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for how my "friends" stabbed in the back...SEVERAL TIMES! I felt like Julius Ceasar!

*Flashback*

Sena: *stern* You are (Y/N) (L/N), right? I'm Sena the prosecutor

Sena: *stern* You are (Y/N) (L/N), right? I'm Sena the prosecutor. *pulls out clipboard* According to this warrant, you've been accused of treason against the kingdom. 

(Y): *stern* These are some rather bold claims, I do hope you have evidence to back them up.

Sena: Do you recall the Coronatite you had teleported? It had destroyed the home of a lord. Thankfully the home was empty and no one was killed, but one thing is certain, you are either a terrorist or in league with the Demon King.

(Y): *blunt* Well then, that is some strong evidence.

Astarte: *upset* I am insulted that you would claim my husband would work for the Demon King. He has a heart of gold and would never hurt an innocent person intentionally, let alone try to kill a noble for no reason.

Megumin: *dramatic* Indeed, had it not been for (Y/N)'s quick thinking, the Mobile Fortress Destroyer would have killed everyone in the city!

(Y): *smiles* You guys. Thank you.

Megumin: *blunt* His only crimes are being a pervert and being a terrible pet owner.

(Y): *upset* Me not letting you ride Tiko like he is a horse everywhere is not me being a bad pet owner!

Darkness: *steps forward* There must be some mistake. There is nothing treacherous about him. At night, he eyes me with animalistic lust whilst I'm in my nightgown. Yet he is too timid to break his code to do anything.