Chapter 15: Going to a Gala!...As a Guard?, Murder in the Manor!

** setting/facial/emotional change
'' thinking
() author notes
[] reading
Words spell casting _______________________________________________________________________________________

*Mansion*

It was just another boring day in the manor, a few days since the succubus incident, and honestly the others still believe that I was "brainwashed" so they forgave me rather quickly. I hadn't gone to the shop again since, though Kazuma did and got us vouchers for future visits, but with how it ended last time, I may just give mine back to Kazuma. In any case, There was nothing to do at the moment. All the interesting hunts are taken and all that's left are boring scouting missions and menial tasks that you'd give to some average person, not even a low level adventurer. Tasks like delivering bottles, collecting chicken eggs, babysitting so parents can go to some party, walking a pet dog, picking up a flower....A FLOWER! Not even some special magical flower for a potion. Nope, just some flower that would look good in a pot, on a coffee table, in a living room. I thought that since Beldia was long double dead, we wouldn't have to worry about a lack of missions, but it seems now we have nothing to do.

Well, I say we, but in reality, it's just me who has nothing to do. Megumin already did her explosion for the day this morning so she is in her bed resting, Darkness went back to her home for training, Astarte took Yui to go practice some of her magic and spend some mother daughter time, cause frankly they have been lacking some time together, Kazuma went out to spend some time with his friends Keith and Dust at the succubus bar again, which he told me to tell everyone else that he was just out shopping, Tiko is busy napping, and Boga is resting as well. In any case, there wasn't anything for me to do otherwise. I had already gone through the holocrons twice, and while I do have multiple holocrons, I don't exactly have another force wielder to help me if I wanted to merge my sith holocron with one of my jedi holocrons. Though is there even another force wielder in this world? I mean it's obvious that no one else knows of the force itself and they pray to the gods of this world.... Maybe I'm just overthinking this. I mean the people in here don't know anything about my lightsaber, in fact they think it's some sort of fancy holy sword and is imbued with magic.

*Knock knock*

The sudden knocking on the door brought me out of my thoughts as I walked over to the front door of the Mansion and opened it to find a few men in armor with a distinct symbol on the front of the chestplate of the man standing at the front. The same symbol was seen on the shoulders of the other men. 

(Y): *blunt* Whatever Aqua, Kazuma, Megumin, or Darkness did, you won't find them here right now

(Y): *blunt* Whatever Aqua, Kazuma, Megumin, or Darkness did, you won't find them here right now. Goodbye.

I started to close the door as the man in the front put his foot in the way of the door before I could close it.

Man 1: *stern* We aren't here for any of them. We are here to see (Y/N) (L/N), is he here?

(Y): *cautious* Depends who's asking. *slowly reaches for lightsaber*