Chapter 13: So I Guess I'm Married Now?, Return of the Berserk Healer

** setting/facial/emotional change
'' thinking
() author notes
[] reading
Words spell casting _______________________________________________________________________________________

*Mansion*

*1st pov*

This is so awkward...............

Our entire party was convened at our dinner table as the rest of the party, as well as Luna and Wiz sat on one side, while I sat on the other with Yui and.......Astarte........as they both each held one of my arms.........

(Y) *clears throat* So.....I'm sure a few of you are wondering who this is with Yui and I an-

Aqua: *upset* Yes I'd like to know who exactly is getting so comfortable with my man-servant.

Megumin: *furrows eyebrows* Even though I was there I still don't entirely understand what's going on.

Astarte: *smiles* Oh husband, why don't you explain it to them again?

(Y): *sweatdrops* We aren't married yet, are we even considered engaged right now?

Darkness: *upset* I would like to know how is it that in the one day we're away on our own quest, you end up getting married.

(Y): *sweatdrops* I just said I'm not married to her.

Luna: *looks away* Had I known that this would have happened, I wouldn't have agreed to babysit Tiko for you. It's just not fair.

(Y): *sweatdrops more* You and I barely even talk.

Luna: *upset* And whose fault is that?!

Kazuma: *smirks* Dude, you got to teach me your skills, I want to find me a hottie like you did.

Astarte: *giggles* Oh, you flatter me. Besides, what my darling did to romance me was nothing more than promised to love me as much as he'd love my daughter.

(Y): *blunt* Those words never even came out my mouth. 

Astarte: *hugs my arm* But they didn't have to for me to know.

Wiz: *sighs* How I wish to find love like they did.

So yeah, I had to explain to everyone that I got "engaged" to the queen of fairies, and honestly to say a few were upset was an understatement. Honestly, it's not that I'm against the idea of marriage, let alone to Astarte, it was more so how quick it happened. Of course I promised to raise and protect Yui, but it's one thing to be a father figure to someone, it's another to marry their mother and become an actual step-father. I need time to think about this.

Aqua: *upset* Listen here hussy, you may be the queen of some magic bullshit kingdom but I'm a freaking goddess and that's a step up from anything you'll ever be.

(Y): *covers Yui's ears* You may be a goddess but you're also Aqua which basically makes that point useless, also don't curse in front of my daughter.

Astarte: *rubs my head* Our daughter dear.

Darkness: *upset* And what will become of us (Y/N)?! *blushing* While I admit the idea of having someone reject you is hot, including in favor of another girl, *upset* but I will not agree to a girl taking you forever!

(Y): *blunt* I didn't even realize we were a thing.

Darkness: *moans* Really, even in front of your daughter, (Y/N)? Surely this means you really don't want to marry that woman.

Megumin: *pouts, tic mark* I am happy you found love (Y/N), but my concern focuses what will be come of our party after you marry her, surely something like that will break us apart.