Author's Note

Now that "Paint Me, Professor" has reached it's final chapter (or did it?), I want to take a moment to say what needs to be said and also give you some information about the future of this story.

Acknowledgements

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading PMP and supporting me. Every vote, comment, and direct message you've sent me has meant the world to me. Your comments throughout the chapters have made me laugh and cry and they were truly such a massive motivator to write every day.

This story has changed my life. The joy it has brought me and the sheer number of people who have enjoyed PMP is truly astounding. I have been moved while reading your private messages regarding traumatic experiences from your lives where you say you either see yourselves as Ali or Chris. It is truly a blessing to know that a simple erotic story about a professor and his student has had such a profound impact on people. Please know that I love you all so much.

I want to give a special thank you to my patrons on Patreon for supporting my financially and allowing me to make my passion for writing something sustainable. If after reading PMP you want to join this wonderful community the link is in my bio.

Sequel

As many of you know, there will be a sequel to PMP. Chris' and Ali's story simply can't end here when there are still so many questions to answer (what will their married life look like? Will it be all smooth sailing? What about their previous relationships? What about Chris' parents, will they make an appearance? What happened to Ali's friends? What about James, will he be released soon? What will that mean for Ali and Chris?).

I'm so thrilled to announce the the sequel is out now entitled "Paint Me, Professor - The Sequel"! You can find it on my profile.

I'll be posting the sequel chapters on Inkitt.com a week earlier than on Wattpad because for every read I got on Inkitt I get a small remuneration. This is because I'm part of their Affiliate's programme. The Inkitt Affiliate Programme pays authors for the readers they bring to their stories each month.

I also want to stress that the website/app is completely free for the readers and writers, so you won't be paying to read on that platform. For those of you who have wanted to support me but haven't been able to on Patreon this is the next best thing. You can go over right now to my page on Inkitt and read through the chapters and that will count as new reads. You can also leave a review with is super helpful! My account is linked in my bio.

Publishing

Finally, I want to end this Author's Note with some information regarding publishing PMP. Many of you have reached out saying that you want to have a physical copy of PMP and that truly is the best thing anyone has ever told me, so thank you! However, at this point I have not been offered any publishing deals so the only way to get it to you would be to follow the self-publishing route. As you can imagine, this is not an easy process and I'm trying to figure out what is the best decision for me. There are a lot of costs involved and this needs to be a sustainable endeavor. Fingers crossed one day you'll get to hold PMP in your hands. Trust me, that's my biggest wish.

REVIEWS

Feel free to leave your reviews of PMP in this section. I want to include a new chapter before the "Introduction" entitled "Reviews" with your comments so that future readers can know what to expect. I'll simply copy/past your comments and tag you so future readers can verify its authenticity.

Love, Ruby ♥️