But he didn't look like he was going to either. His eyes were so angry and focused. Dragon-like.

You were still only wearing your sports bra and track pants.

Only a few measly, sweaty, angsty seconds later, in wondered Taehyung and Jimin, seemingly without a care in the world. Holding the crates you were promised, he walked right into the centre of the stand-off.

You, and one of the others, with weapons drawn, eyes focused, breathing hard-trained.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I see introductions are going well?"

—————

"Seriously though," dragon-eyes mentioned, chattering casually with the rest of the boys on the couch. "What on earth we're you going to do with a cheese knife, against a Glock-19?"

You shook your head, being the only person sat on the second couch, while all four of the others shared the first.

"You wanna find out?"

You raised an eyebrow. It could have been perceived as a threat, or a tease. The new guy was fond of neither.

"So you're..." Taehyung interrupted the dispute, asking for the names of the newbies, while trying to break the tension you had with everyone.

"Kim Namjoon." said the taller one (the one that wielded the gun at you just ten minutes ago), "'Ghost' in the field, though."

Taehyung nodded, you made a mental note of his code name. You liked code more than birth-given names.

"Redstone." said the slightly shorter boy with the light-brown hair. He seemed to have confidence that perfectly matched the other's, "I'm Jung Hoseok."

Redstone suited him. Just like Ghost suited the other guy.

Everyone had picked out code names that perfectly combated their visual, as well as general demeanour.

"So introductions are done," Ghost reported. "What's next?"

The room was slightly uneasy for a few short moments, as everyone came up with different answers to the question in their brains.

"How about me?"

All five of you swung your heads towards the door, quickly trying to identify the new voice.

Standing in the doorway with a classic grin, was Jungkook.

"Ayeee!" Hosoek cheered, getting up from his seat and rushing to the newcomer to greet him with a handshake and hug. "Jungkookie~."

The nickname made you raise your eyebrow.

They had seemed to have gotten very familiar, in such a short amount of time.

"Come on in," said Namjoon—who, somehow, had managed to hand-craft the hierarchy of the group with him at the top without anybody else noticing. "Now that everyone is here, we can get familiar."

You couldn't help but feel like that was directed at you.

There was a very subtle feeling in the room.