"Yes," he smirked, growing a bit more confident. "I know other letters besides the ones in my name, believe it or not."

Olly snorted, giving a slight roll of her eyes before sitting down on the bench and opening the book she had. She attempted at ignoring the footsteps coming closer as she tried to focus on the words on the pages. The bench creaked next to her as Sirius sat down, and Olly's heart thrust itself forward in a loud tharrump. She refused to acknowledge Sirius, though, and kept her gaze on the pages in front of her.

She heard Sirius sigh as he gently reached over, taking the book from Olly and closing it, setting it on the table behind them. The breath caught in Olly's throat for a moment, before she shook her head violently and cleared her fuzzy mind. "Is this why I had to come here?" she asked, in a slow and quiet voice.

"I suppose so," Sirius nodded, shifting in his seat beside her. Olly frowned and tried to turn and reach for her book, but in a sudden movement, the boy next to her stuck a hand out and prevented her from moving any further. "We need to talk."

Olly shook her head. "Rachel did this, didn't she?" Sirius opened his mouth to protest, but he realized it wouldn't be any use. He sighed in defeat, nodding. Olly groaned. "She knew I didn't want to talk to you so she made me come here."

"Like a blind date," Sirius added unhelpfully, earning a passionate glare from Olly.

"Only this isn't a date," she hissed at him, feeling an unwanted blush creeping up the back of her neck.

"Oh, right," Sirius laughed nervously, reaching up to scratch behind his neck. "Not a date," he repeated, staring at Olly, as she gazed down at the ground. Her ears were red. "Uh, are you cold?" he asked, earning a quizzical look from the girl next to him. "Your ears are red," he explained, causing Olly's hand to fly up and cover her ears lightly.

"No, I'm good," she assured him, this time the blush coming onto her cheeks. Sirius decided not to mention it this time. There was an uncomfortable silence for a while, where the two of them just sat next to each other. Neither of them said a word. Then, as if someone had flipped a switch, Sirius sat up a bit straighter and spoke.

"We have to talk," he announced. Olly looked up at him and gave him a hard stare. "Okay," he corrected himself. "I have to talk. You can listen." Olly just gave a sharp nod and waited in silence. Taking a deep breath, Sirius started his rant. "Alright," he breathed out. "So, according to a lot of people it's pretty obvious that I really fancy you." At those first words, Olly's head flew p and her eyes snapped to look at Sirius.

"What?" she whispered hoarsely. Sirius nodded, pursing his lips.

"Yeah, apparently," he laughed dryly. "It wasn't that obvious to me, though, which is kinda the reason you're angry with me, I think. See, I didn't really know that I, uh, fancied you... and so I did a back flip when Remus and them said I did. I mean, I liked you as a friend- but now I think I fancy you, but I still see you as-" Sirius groaned, starting over. "I still see you as a friend -a really good one- but I have some added feelings as well. Er, I think I said that right."

Olly stared at Sirius with her mouth slightly open, her eyes searching his face as if she were trying to detect a lie. As she studied him, she noticed his nose, and the rest of his face, were slowly becoming larger. That meant he was moving closer. Olly cleared her throat awkwardly, looking back down at the floor. She heard Sirius sigh, and there was another silence. Then, after what seemed like forever, Olly finally decided to say something.

"You don't know anything about me," she told Sirius, not looking him in the face.

"Like hell I don't," Sirius snorted. "I know tons about you."