Chapter Twenty-Five

Começar do início

Part of him wanted to pull back, end the kiss to stop the unusual feelings arising within him, but the other part, the stronger part, refused to. He was a weak man when it came to Ivy Malone. He recognized that fact now. Ever since the engagement party where he broke all his rules and gave into her, he had accepted that he would be at her mercy.

"Are you okay?" He spoke against her lips.

She didn't answer right away, but also didn't pull back from him. Seconds stretched into minutes as they stood there, lips grazing one another, breathing in the same air. Her palms rested against his chest while his held her waist.

Finally, she said, "I'm perfectly fine."

Harry didn't believe her, but he wouldn't push her either. Not when he wasn't telling her everything.

"Can we stop off at mine before heading to yours?" She asked, "Willow dropped off my bags at the new house this morning, so I need to repack."

Neither of them had sold their homes, knowing the new place wasn't going to stick.

He nodded once, "Let's go."

They slipped out of the room, heading towards the hall. Harry brushed off several people, pushing Ivy forward so she wouldn't feel obligated to stop. After seeing her falter tonight, he felt more protective than ever. The vulnerability she shared reminded him of that night in the shower. How she washed him clean of the blood.

As they broke free of the crowded ballroom, he slipped his hand into hers. Her eyes burned into his skin, but he kept his face forward. Every step they took was getting them closer to being completely alone. They had both gotten their exams and delivered the results of the screening, showing they were clean, so they knew what was coming eventually. Having it finally here, the expectations of their wedding night, Harry felt his heart rate pick up.

He had already felt her come around her fingers, a memory that had played over and over in his head, providing him the perfect fantasy as he fucked his hand in the shower, his bed, even his office. He had dreamed of her taste, and ached to feel her around his cock.

Now that it was here, a nervous energy consumed him. Sex had always been natural to him. He couldn't remember one time he had been nervous, not even his first time.

They entered the bridal suite, the music softening as he closed the door. He threw his tuxedo jacket off, pulling at his tie. It was suddenly too tight, too constricting. Small clinks sounded across the room as she pulled her jewelry off one by one and set them in a jewelry box. His tie fell to the floor, followed by his cummerbund. Deftly, his fingers unbuttoned the top buttons of his white dress shirt, all while he watched his wife.

Her fingers pulled out numerous pins holding her hair in the delicate and artful hold, curls falling down her back. She picked up a hair tie from the table, pulling her shiny black locks into an easy pony tail. Looking over her shoulder, she asked, "Do you mind?"

Their eyes connected, Harry's feet moving on their own accord. Slowly, he lifts his hands, to help her out of her wedding dress. The white fabric pooled at her feet, his eyes perusing her naked back. The only thing she had on was a lacy white thong, her heels, and his ring on her finger.

She had no qualms about being this bare in front of him, turning and walking towards a bag near a couch. He tilted his head as he took in her full body. Her nipples and breasts were covered in boob tape. He had been with enough woman in slinky dresses to know what it was. It was oddly sexy, the tape a pale flesh color blending in to her creamy white skin.

Pulling out a lavender velour tracksuit, she covered her body, zipping the hoodie up past her nipples, but not enough to cover her cleavage. When the sweat pants were tied, she sat down and took her heels off, replacing them with a pair of white slides. Harry was pretty sure she had worn this outfit this morning as her hair and makeup were being done.