It was actually quite fun for them, Little and Hobi were joking around just like the last time they were cleaning together. Hobi would make Little wet from time to time, making the younger squeal when the cold water hit his body. Jin and Joon were talking about their jobs, typical adult taking. The twins were once again bickering about some random stuff, like what is the best car or what are the advantages and disadvantages of dating a woman or a man. Jimin for sure knows what's the best and what he wants.

With a big grin he approaches a certain dark haired male who is drying a white car with his rag.
Jimin leans against the cars backseat doors, looking down on the male who is squatting down to clean the lower part of the front door.

„What's up, PB?" Jimin asks with a sexy voice, making it lower than it actually is.

„It's obvious, isn't it." Yoongs answers grumpily, trying to ignore the other males presence. He then stands up to move on to the next car, while JM follows him to continue annoying him.

„Let's go out afterwards." Jimin says with a big grin on his lips while Yoongi just ignores him and continues drying the next car.

„I will take you out, PB." The red haired male adds, making the other sigh frustrated.

„Never." Yoongi answers, still annoyed by the other who keeps following him around instead of helping out.

„Forget it, JM." His brother says as he pats Jimin's shoulder, who is sighing loudly. But Jimin is stubborn and he won't give up too soon.

The music changes and a catchy song starts playing. Jimin knows this song by heart, and it really matches his situation right now. (A/N: song is above!)

Once again he approaches the older male, as he leans against the car, Yoongi is currently drying.

Stupid Cupid you're a real mean guy
I'd like to clip your wings so you can't fly
I'm in love and it's a crying shame
And I know that you're the one to blame
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid stop picking on me"

Jimin starts singing which makes Yoongi look at him with a frown on his face. Even though Jimin has an angelic voice, Yoongi still scrunches his nose and looks at the younger with confused expression.
The red haired boy however continues singing, as if he has a Cupid next to him whom he wants to get rid of.

You got me jumping like a crazy clown
And I don't feature what you're putting down
Since I kissed his loving lips of wine
The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid stop picking on me"

Yoongi rolls his eyes at the other before he moves onto the next car, while Jimin continues his small show and fight with an imaginary Cupid that made him fall for Yoongi.

The other watches the small performance with big smiles on their faces, enjoying how Jimin is trying his best to get to Yoongi, moving his body perfectly to the sound, making dramatic movements, that fit the song. He even falls down on his knees right in front of Yoongi who is trying to ignore him.
But the older just picks up a hose and makes the red haired boy wet, causing him to shake his hair dramatically.

Yoongi has to suppress the smile that wants to creep on his lips, but he manages to keep his face straight, so that he won't show any sign of enjoyment on it. Actually he thinks it's quite funny, Jimin trying to seduce him, singing and dancing for him desperately.

You got me jumping like a crazy clown
And I don't feature what you're putting down
Since I kissed his loving lips of wine
The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid stop picking on me