Wooyoung ~Separation Anxiety ~

Start from the beginning

"Ok so I've noticed that San and Wooyoung are always together or like in the same room as each other. I wanna figure out a way to trick them into separating and see how confused they get," I explained.

"Sounds good. When are we going to do it," he asked me.

"I dunno. We can figure that out later," I said. He nodded and we went back to our positions as Peniel called us to get back to practice.

We practiced for another hour before we had another, slightly more lengthy break. I watched as San said something to Yeosang and Wooyoung before leaving the room, telling Peniel he was going to the toilet.

"Hyunjin Hyung." I turned to Jeongin and raised an eyebrow in reply.

"A few days ago I went to go to the toilet, got lost an accidentally ended up on the second floor and almost locking myself in a janitors closet," he told me. I giggled at the thought.

"How did you manage that," I asked him.

"I really don't know, but that's not the point. The point is, San Hyung is going to the toilet right now. What if we tell Wooyoung Hyung that he got locked in the janitors closet on the second floor by accident? He'll go there and then San Hyung will get back here and be all confused," he said.

"You're a genius," I said with a grin, high-fiving him. We walked over to Wooyoung who was standing by himself and fiddling with his drink bottle. He saw us walking over and smiled softly.

"Hey guys," he said.

"Hi Wooyoung Hyung. Um I just wanted to let you know that San Hyung got stuck in the janitors closet on the second floor by accident," I told him. His eyes went wide and he didn't even seem to question why he would be there.

"Thank you," he said quickly before rushing off.

"That was surprisingly easy," I giggled.

"I know right. I thought Yeosang Hyung was supposed to be the gullible one," Jeongin chuckled in reply.

"This going to be fun. I can't wait to see how confused they get," I said happily. We continued to talk for a few minutes before the practice room door opened once again and San walked in. He immediately started to scan the room, probably looking for Wooyoung but when he couldn't find him, his eyes went wide and he seemed confused, then he seemed a little... Panicked? He rushed over to the other members of ATEEZ who were together and begun talking quickly. Jeongin shifted slightly beside me and I bit my lip nervously when they all straightened out and scanned the room, their eyes screaming worry.

"Hey guys, has anyone seen Wooyoung," Seonghwa asked quickly. Oh, they're just confused about where he is.

"He mentioned something about going to the second floor," I said.

"Fucking idiot," San muttered under his breath before he sprinted from the room. Ok, that was a little weird and not really the reaction I was expecting but oh well. There was some more movement and I turned back to the other's to see Seonghwa gripping Yeosang's arm gently.

"Go get Hongjoong and let him know what's happened alright," Seonghwa told him.

"Wooyoung is my best friend, go tell someone else to get Hongjoong Hyung," Yeosang said before ripping his arm away from Seonghwa and running back out the room.

"Fine, I'll do it," Seonghwa grumbled before rushing out the door on the opposite side of the room to San and Yeosang. I'm starting to think there's something wrong, or something we aren't understanding. Yunho was now the only ATEEZ member in the room and probably the only one who understood what was going on. Jeongin seemed to have the same idea.